Meet The Parents

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi pressed the door bell twice. The door opened revealing a young man who looked very much like Yoongi. He was just a little bit older than him. “....hyung....how are you..” Yoongi greeted his brother Min Geum Jae. “...hey..Yoongi!...why didn’t you tell us..that you are coming!...” Geum Jae held him by the should then hug his younger brother. “...good to see you....c’mon..let’s get inside...” Geum Jae said as he pulled away from Yoongi. “..hyung...this is Myung Hee..remember her?...” Geum Jae stared at Myung Hee “..yeah...you were the one who was always in the hoodie right?...wahh.....now you changed a lot!....pretty too..” “..kamsahamnida...” Myung Hee bowed her head.

 

“...eomma!...abeoji!...look who is here!...” Geum Jae excitedly led them to the living room. Both his mother and father looked at them “...Yoongi!....” Mrs Min got up from her chair and walked to Yoongi. His mother wrapped her arms around Yoongi “...eomma...how are you?...” “....my..son...how have you been...” “..I’m good...” Yoongi answered as he hugged his mother. “...now..who have we got here?...” Mrs Min attention shifted to Myung Hee who was just stood there in silence. “..eomma...can’t you recognize who she is?....” Yoongi tried to make his mother to remember Myung Hee. The older woman looked at Myung Hee from head to toe “....Myung Hee?...is it really you?....” Myung Hee nodded her head and said “....yes..Mrs Min...it’s me....so good to see you again..” Myung Hee said as she bowed her head “....my dear...it’s been so long..I thought we’ll never meet you again....” Mrs Min turned to look at his son “...Yoongi!.. you have a lot to tell me....” Yoongi just let out a laugh. “....ehmm..ehmm...you all seems to forget all about me...” now it was Mr Min looked up over his newspaper then stood up and walked to them too. “..abeoji..how are you?....” Yoongi bowed his head then hugged his father. Mr Min just tapped the back of his body “...I’m fine son....”.

 

“....are you going to stay for the weekend?...” Mrs Min asked eagerly. “...yes..eomma..we..” Yoongi’s words were cut off “...we?...are you both together now?...” Mrs Min was too quick to guess of their relationship. “...yes..eomma...that’s why I brought her to meet you ...”. Yoongi didn’t waste time to tell his mother. “...oohh..I’m so happy...that’s good....go and take her to your room....”.Mrs Min was quite a modern woman and she think openly. Myung Hee turned to Yoongi with her red cheeks. “...this is embarrassing..why would I stay in your room?....” Myung Hee asked while on their way up to Yoongi’s room. “...and why wouldn’t you?....c’mon....”. Yoongi’s room changed a lot too. It’s more spacious and newly furnished then it was before. The furniture all in black colour and very modern looking design. Myung Hee still remember his old room. She used to spend many times in his room during their high school time. She even slept on his bed before. She scanned around the room and noticed there was their photo together with the rest of the members still kept in a photo frame on his table. Myung Hee held up the picture frame “...you still keep this?....” then a pair of hand wrapped around her body “....yes....of course....” Yoongi turned her to face him “....all these years I never forget about you....and now you are mine...remember?....” Yoongi’s eyes turned to her lips and leaned closer to kiss her. There was a knock on the door “...Yoongi..ah!...please come down....let’s have some afternoon tea...” Geum Jae’s voice can be heard from the other side of the door. “...I’ll be down in a minute!...” Yoongi responded as he pulled away from Myung Hee. Soon after that both of them already seated in the living room with the Min’s family. “...so tell us...what is it that made you come home suddenly?....” Yoongi’s mother started the conversation after sipping her tea. “....eomma..abeoji..hyung...I just want you to meet Myung Hee before you hear any rumours...” Yoongi answered. “.....I thought you are going to tell us that you want to get married?.....you are at the right age now Yoongi...and you too dear...” Mrs Min said as she turned to Myung Hee. Myung Hee just lowerd her head not knowing what to say. “....we were just started dating...it will be too soon for Myungie...” Yoongi defended. “...nonsense!...nothing is too soon....don’t wait for too long Yoongi....I’m old already....I want to see grandchildren...” Mrs Min cut his words. “..eomma!...you made Myungie uncomfortable now...” Yoongi noticed Myung Hee’s face was red. “...what about hyung?....he should get married first...” Yoongi added. “...ahh...don’t worry about me...I want to enjoy my bachelor life first...I’m too busy with my business....”. “....fine...but Yoongi....don’t let me wait too long....” Mrs Min said as she sipped her tea.

 

Later that evening the Mins had a family dinner with an additional guest that was Myung Hee. “...Myung Hee dear...how is your mother these days?....” Mrs Min turned to Myung Hee “....oohh...eomma..she is fine...and so is Appa...” Myung Hee quickly answered the older woman. “..Yoongi..you should meet her soon....I can’t wait that we become a family....it’s been so lonely these days...Geum Jae always busy with his business and Yoongi hardly home....” Mrs Min added with a sad face. “..eomma...don’t think too much of that....we always be there for you....” Yoongi said quickly once he saw his mother’s sad face. Mrs Min nodded her head and smile and said “..please hurry things up between you two...”.

 

When everyone was about to retire to bed “...Yoongi...can I have a word with you ....” Mrs Min suddenly stopped his son. Yoongi turned to look at his mother “...sure...you just go ahead first I’ll be just in a while...” Yoongi told Myung Hee to go to his room. The mother and son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter