Meet Again

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung Hee was preparing her office which the therapy will take place. The room was cozy with very pleasant environment. There were some furnitures like coffee table two armchairs and a comfortable sofa besides her table and a swivel chair. At the corner there was a stereo set and some instruments too a guitar and a cello which she brought from home. It’s nothing like an office but more like a home. The walls were painted with rose pastel paint and a matching modern rolled blind hanging on every window in the room. Myung Hee was arranging some magazines on the coffee table when there’s a knock on the door. “..Ms Song your client is here.....” the assistant told her. “..ohh...ok..Iet her in ...”.

 

The door opened then a familiar figure walked in alongside with a beautiful slim girl. Myung Hee’s eyes widened when she saw the man that she wanted to forget and avoid all this time. Her jaw dropped then she thought to herself “..this isn’t the time..I have to be professional.....”. While Myung Hee was cursing in her head the man in front of her froze to see the girl he saw during his fan meeting. His guessed was right that it was really his best friend. “...she looked so much different from my old Myungie....her hair is longer now and it’s beautiful....she looks good eventhough she’s wearing glasses....” Yoongi said in his mind. Myung Hee quickly greeted them “....hello ..I’m Song Myung Hee...it’s a pleasure to have you here...Ms Kwon...and...” she stopped after shifting her gaze to the familiar face then “.....Min Yoongi....” Yoongi responded quickly. “..please take a seat...” Both Yoongi and Youra took the seat infront of Myung Hee. “...Ms Kwon.. I’m glad that I’ve been appointed to assist you in this program.....and I think it’s a wise decision that you chose....” Myung Hee started the conversation warmly. “....she’s mature now...and talked differently too...” once again Yoongi spoke to himself.His eyes scanned around the room which he noticed a guitar and a cello placed on it’s stands. He wondered if Myung Hee played those instrument herself. “.....you do understand why you are here today....Ms Kwon?..” the singer nodded her head. “....okay..that’s good... emm...Mr Min...can I have a word with you for a moment... ..if you don’t mind....”. “ ...sure...Youra..can you wait outside for a minute....”.

 

“.....it’s been so long....since...” Yoongi spoke once they were alone in the room. “...was it seven?..eight...yes ..eight years...” Yoongi continued. “....yes....it’s been eight years..you are right...look I need to discuss with you about Ms Kwon...” “....why didn’t you call me?....it was really ing you at the fan meeting!...” Yoongi asked and there was anger in his voice. “....it doesn’t matter now ...it’s all in the past.....” “...it does ing matter to me!....” Yoongi hissed as his body turned the other way then he said “....you know what?...I thought you were really my best friend...but ..what did you do...just left without a word!.....” Yoongi’s hands gesture all in the air. Then he turned to look at her again while rubbing his forehead “......Yes..you are ing right...why should I bother anymore…okay..what do you want to discuss with me....”. Myung Hee tried to calm herself down and quickly took her folder. “...very well....just to let you know..through out her session with me..she will need your full support.....from the report I’ve read here...she can be very violent at times and she tend to harm herself...” Myung Hee explained. “...and your point is...” Yoongi sarcastically questioned back. “...Mr Min ....my point is that....I’m not a doctor and my way of helping her will be different....since she is a singer...I might have to visit her at her work place too...in another word I’ll be seeing her a lot....I hope you will support me too in order this program to work....at the same time it will help her to recover....”. “..I don’t have problem with that....” Yoongi simply answered. “..if you don’t mind me asking.. ..why are you here instead of her manager?....” Myung Hee asked out of curiousity. Yoongi sighed then said “..if you must know...she’s my girlfriend....”. “...oohh..okay..I’m sorry ..I didn’t mean to..” “..no..it’s okay...”. “..very well...I will see her on Wednesday...here… as her first session....” Myung Hee gulped a lump of saliva after completing her words. Her heart still faltered after the long eight years. “..stupid fool!...what were you thinking Myung Hee...he’s someone’s baby....just like before....” Myung Hee once again warned herself. “..do you play those instrument?....” he asked out of a sudden. “..yeah..I learned them during my university days because of the field I’m taking..I need to know how to play a little. Myung Hee answered calmly. “..okay then…I’ll be on my way…you’ll see her on Wednesday...” Myung Hee nodded and opened the door for him. “..bye…” she said in a low tone of voice. Yoongi left after that with Youra.

 

“….what was she discussing?...” the singer asked while they were on the way back. “…emm..not much….she just told me that she’ll be seeing a lot of you…and she might also need to come to your workplace if she need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter