Let Down

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending the weekend at Yoongi’s parent’s house both Yoongi and Myung Hee returned to Seoul. A lot of work waiting on Yoongi’s desk. While Myung Hee too need to submit some reports to Dr Lee. “..you looked happier these days..Myung Hee....” Dr Lee noticed Myung Hee’s face was bright and lively. “...is there anything you want to share with me.....” she added. Myung Hee’s turned bright red at her words “....not really..Dr Lee...there’s nothing to tell....” “..are you sure?....aigoo....I know you are shy....it’s okay....you can go now...” Dr Lee dismissed her upon opening the folder. Myung Hee retunred to her office when there’s a dinged on her phone. It was a message from Yoongi.

My Lil Meow: “....meet me at my apartment tonight at 8pm...I have a surprise for you...”

Myung Hee changed Yoongi’s name in her contact . She smiled when she read the message.

Myungie: “....I’ll be there...”

She quickly pressed the send button and put away her phone. She went back to her work and continue as usual. Her heart was excited and looked forward to the meeting.

 

...meanwhile at MME building....

 

“....Joon....I’m going back early tonight....I’m seeing Myung Hee ...it’s important..okay...” Yoongi said he focusing on some of the documents on his desk. “...sure..it must be special that you want to go back early....what is it?...” Namjoon cheekily asked the older man. “...I’m going to propose to her....my family expecting it...especially my mother....” Yoongi answered without hesitating. “...ooohh..that’s good to hear Yoongi!....let me be the first to congratulate you...” Namjoon tapped on his shoulder than gave him a hug. “...she has not say yes yet....” Yoongi chuckled then just let out a small laugh. Then his phone was buzzing “...yes..Min Yoongi speaking...” “...good afternoon Mr Min....this from the ‘Platinum World’...the ring that you ordered is ready... you can collect it anytime sir....” a girl’s voice on the other end of the line. “....I’ll drop by sometime later today....thank you...” Yoongi hang up with a smile on his lips.

 

Yoongi kept on looking at his watch and it’s reaching almost 5pm. He packed up ready to leave. “..I’m going now!....” Yoongi shouted as he walked out his office. As promised he dropped by the store to pick up the ring. It didn’t take long for him to collect it and drove straight back to his apartment. He parked his car as usual in the garage. Everything was already prepared for his surprise plan for Myung Hee. The time was already almost 7pm and he quickly rushed into the sshower just to freshen up. He was just coming out of the shower when the door bell rings. Yoongi smiled “...my girl is early....must be excited....”. He was only wearing his robe but didn’t bother to change instead just to let Myung Hee in first. He walked to the door and opened it “....baby...you’re early....Youra?..what are you doing here?....” Yoongi was shocked to see Youra stood infront of him. Her eyes are red and she looked a mess. “...Y..Yoongi...can we talk?....” she said stuttering.”...no...Youra..I’m busy..and I have nothing to say to you....just leave....” Yoongi snapped angrily. “....Yoongi..please.... I will not take long.....could you at least let me in?...” the young girl cried and her shoulder was shaking due to the crying. “...okay ..but please make it quick...I really have no time for this....c’mon in ...” . Youra walked in in which Yoongi walked a head of her. “...now what is it that you want to tell me...” Yoongi said while he crossed his arms. Youra walked closer to him “...I.I’m sorry....for what I did ...I made a huge mistake and was an idiot to lie to you....” she sobbed in between her words. “...Youra..it’s all in the past....I forgive you or not...I just don’t give a anymore...you can do whatever you wanna do...nothing to do with me...” Yoongi shot a bitter words at her. “...but..Yoongi...please give me another chance..I promise I’ll be good to you...” the girl walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around Yoongi “..I miss you...I regretted what I did..please Yoongi..I know you still love me...” the girl quickly pulled him closer and crashed her lips kissing him.

 

Myung Hee walked to Yoongi’s door carrying a bottle of wine. As she was about to press the bell she noticed the door was ajar. She was surprise to see how come the door was not closed. She pushed opened wider the door and walked inside. She saw two figures in each others arms hugging and kissing. Myung Hee was shocked and could not say anything instead just a tear rolled down her cheeks and the bottle of wine slipped off her grip making a crash sound. Yoongi pushed Youra away from him “..what are you doing Youra!...Myung Hee!..please wait!...” But the girl already left running out of the apartment crying her heart out. “..Yoongi!..just forget about her...you can’t be with her...!.sshe just want your money!.....” she cried but Yoongi angrily said “...get out!...leave!...”. He could not careless whether still in his robe or not, he just ran out trying to catch up with Myung Hee but she was already gone.

Yoongi tried to call her a several times but none was answered. He sent her messages but it was not read. He quickly put on his pants and shirt quickly reached for his car keys. “..!...” Yoongi pulled his car to the street and sped off to Myung Hee’s apartment. The door bell rings a few times until it was answered “...Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter