Official

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myung Hee awakened by sweating all over her body with tears rolling down her cheek. She turned her head and saw Yoongi was sleeping soundly next to her. She felt a relief when she remembered of their hot love making last night. She snuggled closer to him and trying to forget about the dream she had. “...it’s just bad dream....” she told herself and closed her eyes once again. She woke up again but this time Yoongi was no longer next to her. She sat up and touched the space where she could still feel Yoongi’s warmth and scent. She held tight the cover and smiled to herself. She looked at the time and it was already almost 12 in the afternoon “...oh my god!...I slept that long?....”she quickly sat up and jumped out o the bed. Then only remembered she was . She looked around the room for anything to cover her sore body before walking up to the bathroom. But found none. “..where the hell is Yoongi?... aahh...there’s no one here...” she ran quickly to the bathroom and locked the door. The bathroom was as big as her bedroom. She opened one of the mirrored cabinet and stake of clean towels being placed neatly. She pouted looking at the stuff inside the cabinet “...ing rich idol...”she muttered.

 

After a good hot shower Myung Hee felt a lot refreshing. She took out her phone and just one message from Yoongi. She touched to open the message.

 

Annoying : “....sorry babe...I have to leave you..some urgency at the studio....I don’t know what time I’ll be back...you can stay if you want or call me if you’re going back...”

 

“.....jerk!.....” Myung Hee grabbed her handbag and left the apartment. Not bothering to call Yoongi she went straight off back to her apartment. “...I’m home....” she called as she entered the apartment. But everything was quiet. She noticed there’s a man Gucci’s shoes carelessly left on the doorstep. “..Kim Taehyung?...” she whispered the name then smiled. She saw there were a few bottles of soju and snack left on the table in the living room. “...!...never clean up the mess!...all because of Kim Taehyung...wait a minute..does this mean he is still here?...in her bedroom?....that !...”. Myung Hee collected all the dirty glasses and clean up the living room. While she was iin the kitchen waiting for the water to boil “...oopss..sorry...I didn’t know that you re here....” Taehyung suddenly walked into the kitchen. His shirt was carelessly half buttoned up exposing his toned chest. He’s still looked good even in his just woke up hair. Myung Hee turned to look at him with her arms folded across her chest.
 

“...look...I’m sorry...things just got out of hand....we both wanted it....” Taehyung said in a low tone of voice. “...jerk!...what are you going to do next?...just leave her like that as if nothing happened?....look..Tae...she is my friend ..I don’t want you to hurt her....if you intend just to play with her....leave her ....” Myung Hee spoke seriously while Taehyung was silence for a while. “....I know and I’m sorry.....but I do like her....”Taehyung spoke in a stuttering voice. Myung Hee stared at her friend then said “....I hope you will make a wise decision ...and don’t hurt her.....”. Taehyung nodded his head but then he looked at her with his beautiful eyes “...what happened last night?...did you stay at hyung’s place?.....” Myung Hee mouth a gap “..emm.I..I..we...just..just...stay the night and had a talk...drink...yeah..just a drink and.. sleep..” Myung Hee bit her lips. Taehyung smirked than showing his famous boxy smile “....you pimp!...don’t lie...it’s all written on your face...you look silly....c’mon tell me...” “..I ain’t telling you anything you..ert!....go home you !.....” Myung Hee threw a small towel at him. Taehyung gave out a laughed as he was about to walk out from the kitchen. “...morning...I ..I’m sorry..oohh..Myung Hee..you’re here...” Soo Min felt uneasy while looking at Taehyung. He walked beside her “....she knew...don’t worry...she’s the same...” Taehyung smirked again and pulled Soo Min to his side. Soo Min’s eyes widened. Myung Hee rubbing her forehead while muttering “..! Min Yoongi!..I hate you...this is all your fault!...”.

 

The three of them ended eating breakfast together. “....I have to go now....I’ll call you..okay...” Taehyung said as he kissed Soo Min on the forehead. Myung Hee witnessed this just kept quiet while leaning against the kitchen door frame. “....hey...wanna..talk.?...” Myung Hee suggested as she sat on one of the sofa. “......So....what are you thinking next to do with him?....” Myung Hee started the conversation. “.....well..he said we keep it in low profile for a while...until...the right time comes...” Soo Min answered while biting her lips. “....do you think you can stand it?....” Myung Hee added. “..I’ll try....I love him....” Soo Min answered. “...I’m sure you are....”. Then Myung Hee cut her words while playing with her remaining food. “....what about you?...is it for real now?....” Soo Min turned to ask her. “....we are okay...he told the members about us...but..I’m not sure what he’ll do next...” Myung Hee answered with a mixed feelings of happy and sad too. “....did you do it?....” Soo Min asked as she stared bat her. “...do what?...” Myung Hee tried to avoid the question. “....you know what I mean....you slept with him ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter