High School Ended

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Thanks Jinyoung...I had a lovely evening...” Myung Hee bowed her head as she stepped out from Jinyoung’s car. “..thanks to you too...I hope this will not be the last time...I really look forward going out with you again.....” Jinyoung said “..can I perhaps kiss you on the cheek....” Myung Hee shyly nodded her head. Jinyoung slowly leaned closer and gave a peck on her cheek. “..good night Myung Hee...” “..good night Jinyoung....” she responded back. Jinyoung started the engine and drove off as he waved at her and she waved back. “....you are back honey!...” “..yes eomma...” “ did that Jinyoung boy send you back?....” “.. yes eomma...why?...” Myung Hee questioned her mother with a frown. “...nothing just asking..did you see Yoongi ?..” “..yes ...” she answered in short. “....I wish Yoongi asked you for this prom...” :..he didn’t eomma..he has a girlfriend...okay....good night eomma.....” Myung Hee’s felt her face was flushing red remembering their kiss earlier on. She quickly went to her bedroom.

 

Myung Hee laid in her bed thinking about the kiss she shared with Yoongi. It made her missed him even more. But she wondered why did he kiss her. As she thought about it she touched her lips and closed her eyes.

 

....High School Ended…

 

Every student was busy gathered in the hall. After the principal ended his speech some students received awards for their best result. Yoongi was one of them been awarded for the his excellent achievement in music writing. It was not a surprise to the members or even Myung Hee because they knew of his patience in becoming a music producer. He will be joining the music academy along with his six other members. Once Yoongi went back to his seat they all cheered for him. Myung Hee can see that s were congratulating him especially Min Ah hugging him and glued to his side. Myung Hee muttered underneath her breath “..cheating …” “….emm..did you say something?...” Jinyoung asked. “’’..no..it’s nothing..”.

 

Taehyung were looking for Myung Hee scanning his head around the hall. Then he spotted her and waved to come to him due he had secured one seat for her.”..Jinyoung..if you don’t mind I like to go to Tae for a minute…” Myung Hee excused herself. “..sure..go ahead..I’ll just see you later outside..”.Myung Hee walked to Taehyung. “....Myung Hee…thought you wouldn’t want to sit with me…” “..no..how can I ditch my best friend…” Myung looked at Yoongi and he was looking at her too. Myung Hee just mouthed him ‘ congratulations’. The event continued until it reached it’s end. They all walked out of the hall and scattered every where around the school compound. “…guys!..how about we go to our usual restaurant and have something to eat…” Jin announced. Everyone of them agreed. “..You just go ahead…I’m meeting Jinyoung ….” Myung Hee declined the offer but Namjoon cut in “….c’mon Myung Hee..bring along Jinyoung with you…the rest of the guys are taking their partners too…”. “…I’ll let him know …”. Min Ah added in the conversation with her arms linked to Yoongi all the time “…yeah..Myung Hee..we would very much like to have you with us..don’t we baby?..” Min Ah said as she leaned closer to Yoongi. Yoongi just nodded his head. “..I’ll see you at the restaurant later then. “…Myungie..can I talk to you for a second…” Yoongi moved towards Myung Hee and led her further from the group. “….look…I’m really sorry about that night…” Yoongi said to her while looking at her. “…I’ve said it’s okay…didn’t I?..” she replied quickly “…just forget it and think that it never happened…” Yoongi added. Myung Hee’s heart sank down hearing that the kiss meant nothing to him. She bit her lips and said “…I know..don’t worry…no one will know …if you are worried that Min Ah will find out..” “..Myungie…please don’t take it the wrong way…I’m really sorry …I shouldn’t have done that to you…” “..no..no..just forget about it..please don’t bring this up again…I’ve forgotten about it already…” Myung Hee said as she lowered her head. “…I’m starting at the music academy in two weeks time…” Yoongi told her with a weak smile. “…good for you..you’ve always wanted that..good luck …I’m confident that you will succeed one day…” Myung Hee said sincerely. “..thanks..what about you?....”. “..I will continue with the university application and still waiting…”. They ended their conversation just like that when Min Ah called Yoongi to hurry up.

 

…in the restaurant ….

 

They sit in a long table. Further at the end as usual Jin was seated facing Namjoon then next to Jin was Jungkook facing Jimin while next to jungkook his partner facing Jimin’s partner. Yoongi was seated facing Myung Hee while Min Ah sit next to him facing Jinyoung. Taehyung was sitting at the other end facing Hoseok. They ordered varieties of food choices. Myung Hee picked up a slice of meat and chew it slowly. While Min Ah feeding Yoongi on purpose just to show off. In the past Yoongi always placed the meat or anything on to her bowl. But now Yoongi was too busy with Min Ah. Suddenly a piece of chicken was placed on her bowl “..eat a lot..” Jinyoung said. “..thanks..” Myung Hee answered him in a low voice. Yoongi saw this then looked at Myung Hee who only stared down to her food. “…baby…do you want anything else…” M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter