Commitment

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

….another five years later….

 

Myung Hee and Soo Min successfully graduated from their University. Soo Min got hired to work at a hospital lab. While Myung Hee just finished her internship with a private company under Psychological and Consultation Agency. Throughout her internship she has shown commitment and has done a very good job in her agency. She got hired as full time employee after her almost sixteen months working as an intern. During her university days Myung Hee has learned how to play a guitar and a cello. She studied the music therapy and required to learn how play an instrument. It reminded her of Yoongi who was very fond of playing piano but she chose different instrument.

 

Myung Hee was cleaning up their new apartment that she shared with Soo Min. While going through her boxes full of books she came across one familiar book but not a normal book it’s a photobook that she got from her first and last concert she ever attended. She flipped through the pages and saw the familiar face on the pages. She flipped to the back page and the small note was still there. She looked at the number and wondered if the number still active. She took her phone and save the numbers under ‘Annoying ’. She save it and when she checked under her whatsapp she can see he’s online. He didn’t put any picture on his profile. She quickly switched her phone to sleep mode.

 

…..at Min Music Entertainment…

 

Yoongi now owns his own music entertainment company. It’s called as ‘MM Entertainment’. Namjoon and Hoseok work alongside with him as his music producers. There a few artist came under their wings. “….Yoongi…I think you better ask Youra to take a break for a while….her rumors are all over the internet...it will affect the company’s name….” Namjoon said as they went through their scattered music notes in the studio. “..yeah..I know..she was having a bad time…she just didn’t want to do anything right now…..” Yoongi answered and he looked concerned too about Kwon Youra one of their artist who is also his girlfriend. Youra was having a cyber attacked due to her recent scandalous rumored with an unknown guy. It was a picture of her at a karaoke bar lounge having a drink in an intimate gesture. It was posted all over the internet. There were also some hated comments on her. The picture was showing clearly of herself but as for her ‘partner’ was blurry. No one knows who he was. Her relationship with Yoongi was not known to public. Only a few people knew about it. Namjoon and Hoseok of course were among those who knew about the relationship. Yoongi intended to break the news to public after Youra’s new album been released. But the rumours spread first which Yoongi was having second thought. On the other hand Kim Youra was having a rough time and she looked so distress and emotionally disturbed.The day the picture was posted on the internet the first person got affected was Yoongi. He felt like his past was repeated again. Yoongi didn’t talk to her for about a week. Yoongi was so mad about it and refused to see her. Until Namjoon and Hoseok need to calm him down and to talk things out with Youra.

Yoongi did listen to his two good friends and take their advice. Youra really need him in time of like this. One thing that none of them knew Youra did cheat on Yoongi. She wanted to be an artist so badly that Yoongi was trapped to her lies and beauty. Kim Youra was Korean American. She grew up in the states but returned to Korea to persue her dream to become a singer. It was Namjoon who took her in to come under their agency. Met Yoongi and they fell in love. The relationship was kept indiscreet because she was just a rookie at that time. But now it’s been like three years since she became known in the music industry because she sang songs that was written by Yoongi himself. Yoongi , Namjoon and Hoseok were among those who were so famous from their former group BTS.

 

Yoongi’s phone suddenly rang “.....Mr Min?...this is Youra’s manager...” Kim Jung ki called sounded so urgent. “...yes..Jun Ki..what’s wrong..” Yoongi answered. “..it’s Youra...she tried to hurt herself...she’s at the hospital now...can you please hurry...”. Without another word Yoongi grab his jacket and rushed out of the studio “...what happen!?..” Namjoon shouted “...it’s Youra..I need to go now!..she’s at a hospital...” then light brown haired man disappeared out of sight. Yoongi went to the counter and asked for Kwon Youra. The nurse told the way. Yoongi walked quickly to where she was. Jun Ki was there and he stood up quickly and bowed his head. “...she swallowed a lot of sleeping pills....the doctor said she will be alright just need a lot of rest....”. Yoongi nodded and stared at his girlfriend. Even she was sleeping she still looked beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter