Stuck On you

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youra’s therapy being going on for a few times already. Today Myung Hee was supposed to go to the studio because Youra has a recording to do. Youra told she can come to watch her doing some recording. Myung Hee was already at the front of the building. She told the security that she was a guest of Ms Kwon. The security let her passed after talking on his radio. She went to third floor which she thought where the studio was. She walked along the corridor looking around for someone but there was none until one of the door was opened and Yoongi walked out. “...Myungie...what are you doing here?....” “..emm..I’m sorry ..I’m supposed to find Ms Kwon..she told me to come here....” “...c’mon..follow me...let me take you there...”. Myung Hee followed him and they went up the elevator. “..it should be on the seventh floor....there are a few studio rooms here....”. Myung Hee just nodded. Suddenly the elevator stopped half way up to the seventh floor. “...!...” Yoongi cursed. The light was out in the elevator. “..hello!....we are stuck here...” Yoongi spoke on the intercom. No one answered on the other end. Myung Hee was worried. “..hello!..” she almost screamed. “..please...help!...anyone?....”Yoongi spoke again. Suddenly the light was out. “...ahh..!...what now...” Yoongi hissed in the darkness.

 

Myung Hee was silence for a while “...Myungie?...are you alright?....” Yoongi asked as he reached out for her in the dark. She hardly can see him suddenly she can feel that Yoongi was grabbing her arm “...Yoongi?....it’s your hand right?..” she said stuttering “..yes...why?...” Yoongi pulled her closer to him “..I’m just...Just..” “..you’re scared of the darkness...” Yoongi cut her words “...no..I’m okay..just..not used to it...”she tried to avoid her embarrassment. “..dont worry there’ll be help...” Yoongi responded and hold her tighter. The last time they were like this was eight years ago during the prom night.Yoongi took out his phone and turn on the light from his phone. Myung Hee did the same. At least there were lights in the elevator. It’s almost thirty minutes already there’s still no respond. Yoongi and Myung Hee were sweating. Suddenly “..hello?....anyone...” a man’s voice responding iin the intercom. “...damn it!...we’ve been stuck in here for the past ing thirty minutes!...it’s me Mr Min!...” Yoongi was mad because of the slow response. “..oohh...I’m sorry..Mr Min...there’s a technical problem earlier...we’ll get you out as soon as possible....just hold on for a sec...”. “..hurry up we are sweating like hell!...”. “...yes...Mr Min...” the man’s voice then disappear from the intercom.

 

“....Youra must be waiting for me...” Myung Hee told Yoongi. “...I’ll call her....” Yoongi said. But her phone was not answered. “..she didn’t pick up..I’ll call Namjoon....”. Yoongi dialed another number. “...Namjoon...I’m stuck here with Myung Hee in the elevator..can you tell Youra...she’s expecting Myung Hee...I’ve called her she didn’t pick up...” “...okay..I’ll tell her and we’ll get you out soon...”. Not long after the phone call the elevator was forced to open. A few men were helping them out of the elevator. Namjoon and Hoseok were there too along with Youra. “....oohh..baby are you okay?....” Youra rushed to Yoongi and hugged him. “..oohh..Ms Song...are you okay?...” Myung Hee just nodded her head and tried to wipe the sweat from her forehead using the sleeves of her blouse. “...let’s go to my office first....have something to drink...” Yoongi offered. “..hello Myung Hee....how are you?....it’s so good to see you again..” Hoseok greeted her then followed by Namjoon too saying ‘hi’ to her. “...I’m fine..thank you....Hobi...Namjoon...good to see you guys too...”. Youra’s expression seemed surprised upon hearing them greeted each other. “...we were high school’s friends...” Yoongi told her. “..really?....you never told me before...” Youra complained. “..well..I was about to tell you just didn’t get the chance yet...c’mon..let’s go...”. They went to Yoongi’s office. They were having a cold drinks just to cool down especially for Yoongi and Myung Hee. “...so..we can drop the formality....shall I call you Myung Hee too?...” Youra said as she put down her glass on the table. “...sure ..why not......as long as you are comfortable with it....”. Myung Hee responded. “..you can call me by the name too.....okay ...then... I’ll be doing another recording..you can come this time...” Youra told her. “...let’s go...”. Myung Hee left with the singer leaving Yoongi with Namjoon and Hoseok. They have things to do too in their studio.

 

Myung Hee watched from the other side of the glass separating the room and the recording room. Youra sang beautifully. After she completed her recording Myung Hee told her that she need to go and Youra will need to see her again after two days. Myung Hee was heading back to her office when her phone dinged with a notification. It’s from Taehyung.

 

Taehyung : “....please come to the club tonight.....I’m expecting you...”

Myung Hee : “.....okay...see you later.I’m bringing a friend if you don’t mind...”

Taehyung : “..that will be great..the more the merrier...”

 

Myung Hee sighed as she read Taehyung’s text messages. She went back to her office and quickly writing a report on Youra on how she was progressing. She packed up almost 5.30pm and headed home. “...I’m home...” she said once she opened the apartment’s door. “..oohh..you are hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter