Trouble

Will Tomorrow Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“.....Myung Hee hurry!....Yoongi just got in a fight..he’s at the infirmary now....” Taehyung rushed to where the girl with a short hair sat “ ..what!...aisshh..that boy!...never want to leave me in peace...” Myung Hee muttered “..what did he do this time?...” she asked the light brown haired boy “....well he got caught kissing a girl and the boyfriend appeared out of nowhere...”Taehyung answered. “..can’t he not messing around with some idiot’s girlfriend!...find a single girl...stupid cow!...” both Myung Hee and Taehyung rushed to the scene.

They saw Yoongi was already sitting up on the bed. The school nurse attended his bruise. “....are you okay?....” Myung Hee stood neared the bed. “..yes..just a few bruises....” Yoongi answered in a weak tone of voice. “....which girl is it this time?....Yoo Jung?...Iseul?...” “....Mirae..” Yoongi simply snapped back before Myung Hee finished her words. “....why did you agree to meet her...she’s a snake...I’ve told you ..but you never listen....” Myung Hee crossed her arms as she scolded Yoongi. “....I didn’t know she has a boyfriend..if I’ve known I wouldn’t agree...infact she was the one who threw herself at me...it’s her fault!.... that bastard!...” Yoongi cursed not caring that the nurse was still in the room. “..okay..Yoongi...just go home now...and rest at home...try not to eat hard food..just take some porridge...your cheek is still swollen...” the nurse told him. “..c’mon I’ll walk you home...” Myung Hee offered. “.....hey ..you are skipping class?...” Yoongi smiled then Myung Hee rolled her eyes as she helped the boy by the arm. “..I’ll see you both later..I’m heading back to my class..” Taehyung said as he walked out from the room.

 

Both Yoongi and Myung Hee stood infront of Yoongi’s door. “....do you wanna come in?.....I don’t want to stay alone..I’m bored...” Yoongi whined like a five years old kid. “..alright..I can stay for awhile...” Myung Hee agreed to accompany him for a while. “...Yoongi.ah..is that you?....ahh..Myung Hee you are here too?....oh my god! Yoongi what happen to you?...”Mrs Min was worried when she saw Yoongi’s bruise. “..it’s nothing Mom....I just got into a fight while playing basketball earlier...” Yoongi lied and he rushed quickly to his room. “...is this true Myung Hee?....” “..y.yes...Mrs Min...because the other team accused Yoongi’s team was cheating...” she lied too in order to defend Yoongi. “....okay then....I just don’t want him to get into trouble or doing stupid things....you may go to him ...” Mrs Min said with her usual smiling face. Myung Hee hurried to yoongi’s room. “....she believes us this time.....” Myung Hee sighed as she closed the door behind her. “...thanks!..you are always my savior...” Yoongi rushed to her with his arms wrapped tightly around her small frame. Myung Hee pushed Yoongi away “....don’t do it again..I might not able to back you up ...” Yoongi just give a small laughed “..no ..you won’t let me down....” he made his way to his bathroom to clean up. The bathroom door opened “....Myungie..ah...why don’t..” Yoongi stopped when he saw the girl already fast asleep on his bed. “....you must be tired....I will let you sleep....” Yoongi smiled at his best friend.

Myung Hee was awake and Yoongi’s room was all in darkness except for bedside lamp was switched on. She glanced at her wrist watch and it’s almost eight pm. “..I must have slept for hours...” she took out her phone there were several messages and a few missed calls. She opened one message from Yoongi.

 

Yoongi : “..hey..I didn’t want to wake you up...I’ll be with the guys..at our usual place...”.

 

The rest was messages and missed calls were from her mother. Myung Hee quickly got up. “..are you leaving now Myung Hee?...Yoongi said you should eat first ...” Mrs Min stopped her on her way down .”....it’s okay Mrs Min..thank you but I need to go now..it’s late my mother has been calling me several times....” Mrs Min handed her a plastic bag containing some foods “..I know you won’t e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter