Destiny + Star Wind Flower Sun = 4x4ever

You're My Universe

As Maria and Shelby enter the house, the lights are turned off and Shelby looks at Maria suspiciously.

“What’s going on?” Shelby asked Maria.

“SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME!” People started yelling as the lights .

Shelby grabs Maria when in shock and starts laughing.

“Welcome home, Shelby!” Yongsun said as she hugs the younger woman.

“Welcome home, sweetheart,” Eomma and Appa said.

“And welcome to your new home,” Maria said. 

Shelby begins to look around the house in awe of the architecture and the homey feel. She goes past the double staircase and into the living room area to find Byuli standing by two framed pictures. She hugs Byuli and looks at the pictures only to find out that they were the painting from her grandma and a picture of the two with the copied message of the back right next to it.

“We did the best we could to preserve them for you. Maria told us how much it meant to you,” Byuli said. 

“It’s perfect. Thank you,” Shelby said as she hugged Byuli. Yongsun and Maria join the hug together as they hear a camera click. They look only to see Eomma taking a picture of them with her camera.

“Sorry. You all just looked so cute together,” she says with a giggle. All of the women start laughing and walk to the door to the backyard. 

“We have a pool, barbeque area, yard, and hangout area,” Maria said.

“Oh. I was looking at the view,” Shelby said as she looks at the view. They live on a hill that overlooks some of the city and Han River. 

“I’m glad you love it,” Yongsun said as she smiles. 

“Yeah, this is her old house. So-” Maria says as she gets cut off by Shelby.

“Wait, this is your old house? Where are you staying now? What happened while I was gone?” Shelby asked in shock.

“Yes, at Byuli’s house, and many things,” Yongsun says to answer the questions.

“Yup! We decided to move in together,” Byuli says.

“Yeah, because of a bet,” Yongsun said.

“What bet?” Shelby asks.

“While you were sleeping in the trailer back in Jeonju, we made a deal. When you and I moved in together here in Seoul, Yongsun would move in with Byuli so that we could have her old house. If we didn’t work out, I would get Byuli’s house all to myself,” Maria admitted.

Shelby looks at Byuli. “You were so sure that we were gonna end up together that you bet your house?”

“Yup!” Byuli said with assurance.

“Well, what if we broke up then got back together?” Shelby asked. The other three looked at each other. I mean, Maria would get your house and the woman of her dreams, right?”

“I guess, but you’re already living here,” Byuli said.

“Not true. I’m just moving in. I don’t exactly live here yet,” Shelby said. Everyone is getting nervous about where this conversation is going.

“She does have a point,” Yongsun said.

“I’m also just teasing you,” Shelby said as she and Maria start laughing.

“Yah!!! You scared me!” Byuli said.

“I knew that would get her!” Maria said.

“Wait, you were in on it too?” Byuli asked.

“Of course! I couldn’t not tell her,” Maria said.

“When did you tell her?” Yongsuna asked.
“When I went to see her a few days ago,” Maria said.

“Oh you’re lucky I love you, Ahn Maria. You’re so lucky right now,” Byuli said.

“Actually, it was Shelby’s idea,” Maria says and the other two are in shock.

“Yeah, I thought it would be fun,” Shelby said as she smiled.

“That’s okay with me then,” Byuli said. “Ohh! I have a surprise for all of you.”

“What is it?” They all asked.

“I’m officially making you all a part of MoonStar Worldin a month from now,” Byuli says.

“Wow, that’s incredible! I’m so excited. What do we wear? What do we do?” Shelby asked.

“Just be yourself, wear something formal for the press, and follow my lead,” Byuli said.

“Sounds like a plan,” Shelby said.

 

One month later

 

“Yongsun, Shelby, and Wheein, welcome to MoonStar World!” Byuli says as the press starts taking photos of the four women. The three women are standing there in their dresses as Byuli hands each of them a black folder with their signed contract inside and shakes their hand. As Byuli begins to leave, the three women follow and go inside the office building. Once in the building, Eomma, Appa, and Maria’s grandparents hug all three of them. 

“We’re so proud of all of you,” Appa said. “Finally, the day has come where all of you are together again.”

“It feels… right in a way,” Maria said.

“Almost like it’s our destiny,” Yongsun said.

“Well, keep up with this destiny thing and I’m sure that you’ll go far,” Eomma said.

 

One month later

 

As the four women are sitting in Byuli’s office, a familiar face to Yongsun comes into the room. He heads straight to Byuli and hands her some paperwork.

“Thanks, Yoo Joon,” Byuli says as Yongsun’s eyes widen.

“You’re very welcome, Ms. Moon,” he says as he bows to her. He then bows to the other women and begins to leave.

“Yoo Joon?” Yongsun says.

“Yes, Ms. Kim?” Yoo Joon asks.

“You’re from the store,” she says.

“Ahh.. yes. I started my internship here 4 months ago because I got my good grades that I promised Ms. Moon. I’ll be graduating next month at the top of my class,” he says with a smile. “I will work hard while I work here and do my best to create a good life for myself and my family.”

“Good,” Yongsun said. “I'm glad to see that you kept your promise.”

“Yes, I would never break my promise to Ms. Moon. She saved me and my family’s life. I will repay all of you by working very hard,” Yoo Joon says.

“Thank you, Yoo Joon,” Yongsun and Byuli says.

“Of course, Ms. Kim and Ms. Moon. Ms. Ahn and Ms. Jung,” Yoo Joon says as he bows and leaves.

After he leaves, all of the women look at Byuli.

“Good kid,” Maria says.

“Yes, very good.” Byuli says with a smile. “Now, I’ve called you all in here because I have a business idea. I know that none of you have released music under this company, but I want to get your opinion on something that involves all of you.”

“What is it?” They ask.

“I’m thinking of creating a girl group,” Byuli says.

“A girl group?” Yongsun asks.

“What does that have to do with us?” Maria asked.

“It has everything to do with you. All four of us will be the group,” Byuli said.

“What is this group called?” Shelby asks.

“I’m not sure yet, but I want all of us to do it together. We’ll still have solo songs and stuff, but I want to create a girl group that is different from the rest. One that stands out with great stage presence, beauty, vocals, rapping, and dancing,” Byuli explains.

“So, you mean the ultimate girl group,” Yongsun says.

“Yes! We would need to change our names, but think of the amazing opportunities we would have because of this. We’ve never had a girl group debut as a company, and for us to be the first ones would be the best!” Byuli said.

“Okay. Say we did do it. What would our stage names be?” Shelby asked.

“I like Moonbyul for me. What’s a name that sticks out to you?” Byuli asked.

“Well, when I thought about my dream name, I thought about Solar for me. I like that one,” Yongsun said.

“I like that. What about you two?” Byuli asked.

“I’ve always liked the name, Wheein. My grandma called me that because she thought that it suited me better,” Shelby said. 

“I like that name for you, Wheeinie,” Maria said.

“Oh stop teasing me,” Shelby said as the other three start laughing.

“What about you, Maria?” Byuli asked.

“Hwasa. It sounds powerful and confident if anything. That was my stage name growing up too. I always called myself that when I was watching Beyonce and Rihanna,” Maria said.

“That suits you very well too,” Byuli said.

“So, what’s going to be our theme for the album?” Yongsun asked.

“I was thinking about taking some of our experiences together and putting into a few different albums together and as solos. We talk about destiny a lot so maybe that’s a place to start. There’s also four of us like forever. There’s four seasons during the year. I mean, the possibilities are endless,” Byuli says.

“But, will people remember our individual work before the girl group?” Maria asked.

“Of course. We just have a different name. I’m positive everyone will back us up on this,” Byuli said.

“So, I can legally change my name to Wheein?” Shelby asked.

“Yes. I give you full permission,” Byuli said.

“Sweeeet,” Shelby said. “So from now on, you can all call me Wheein.”

“Then you all call me Hwasa.”

“Same here for Solar.”

“Same here for Moonbyul.”

 

One year later

 

“And the award for girl group of the year is…. Mamamoo!” The announcer said.

Mamamoo walks up to the stage and receives their award.

While everyone is cheering, Solar starts to speak. “Thank you so much, everyone. Thank you to the staff at MoonStar World. Thank you Moonbyul for helping create this girl group of ours. Thank you Moomoo for always supporting us. You’re the best! Thank you for everything. This win is for you.”

After they leave the show, they go into the car and go to Moonbyul and Solar’s house to celebrate their wins for girl group of the year, song of the year, and Solar winning solo song of the year. When they get into the house, they change into pajamas and all sit with each other in the living room as they laugh and eat dinner together. One of them eventually got the idea to start a vlive which everyone else agreed too.

“Hello everyone. We wanted to come on here and say thank you for loving us and supporting us,” Wheein said. People were congratulating them and then they saw a comment that one of the women noticed.

“Why did you change your names to Solar and Hwasa?” Wheein read aloud. “Both of you were successful as Yongsun and Maria.”

“Well, I wanted to change my name because I thought that Hwasa suited me more in the Kpop industry. I also thought that Hwasa was my alter ego in a way. When I’m off stage, I’m Maria who is more shy and relaxed yet is still active and wants to try new things. When I’m the opposite of those things like confident, powerful, energetic, and outgoing, I turn into someone else who I and my team named Hwasa.”

“I also feel the same way about Yongsun and Solar. I work hard, laugh a lot, and am very shy with Yongsun. But I turn into someone different on stage that I call Solar. Her light still shines and is fierce, powerful, confident, and energetic like Hwasa.”
“Ah. I understand now unnie.” One comment read.

“Why join a group though?” Wheein asked.

“Traveling alone can get very lonely. I didn’t have anyone to talk to except my manager. That’s why Maria and I became friends. At the time, we were both soloists who didn’t do many collaborations with anyone because we didn’t have friends. We had friends outside of the industry and we have our families, but they couldn’t come with us everywhere,” Solar said.

“That’s so true. When I was living in New York, I didn’t know anyone and couldn’t really go anywhere because I was either at rehearsal or at home sleeping. I would also audition for different roles. I’ve been blessed to have learned English like Solar unnie and have gotten different roles in musicals on Broadway. I think I also wanted to make more of a name for myself here in my home country as well which is why I chose to let myself become Hwasa. All of the members encourage me to be who I truly am. Sure, we get into arguments once in a while, but we’re always so supportive of each other and that’s what matters most,” Hwasa said.

“Speaking of New York, we’re going there to see an opera called ‘La Bohème’ while we’re over there. So, American Moomoo, tell us about some good places to eat,” Moonbyul said.

“Please come and perform in New York!” Hwasa read aloud. 

“Los Angeles Moomoo love you too!” Solar read.

“Maybe we’ll stop in Los Angeles before going back to South Korea,” Moonbyul said.

“Ohhhhh, I’ve always wanted to go to Los Angeles,” Wheein said. “It looks like fun. I want to go to Hollywood and the beach. Maybe we could go out to eat there too.”

“Send us recommendations on what we should do while we’re in New York and Los Angeles,” Solar said.

“Please perform!”

“Go on TV!”

“Concert please!”

“Yes! Concert!”
All of the comments started to turn into American Moomoo wanting the women to perform and be on television while they’re in New York and Los Angeles.

“Okay everyone, please calm down. We’re going there on vacation so there won’t be a concert. However, we do appreciate your support,” Hwasa said. 

“Yes, we would love to go on television in the United States so message people and tell them to have us on their show,” Moonbyul said.

“Speaking of support, the real reason why we wanted to come on here was to thank all of you for your support. It really means the world to us and we couldn’t have been able to do any of this without you,” Wheein says. 

“From the bottom of our hearts, thank you,” Solar and Moonbyul say.

“Thank you very much,” Hwasa says.

“Goodbye,” they all say together.

Wheein turns off the vlive and looks at the rest of the group.

“So, we’re performing, right?” Wheein asked.

“Ohhhhhh yeah!” Moonbyul said.

“Sweeeeeet,” Shelby says while nodding her head.