Chapter 9

Last Chance

He Yi’s point of view:

 

"What are you doing here Fake Fairy?" Tae-Kyung scowled at the sight of me.

 

Everyone was staring at me. Jeremy, Shinwoo, and Go Minam had all formed a protective half-circle around Mi Nyu. Tae-Kyung was standing in front of them all, his arms crossed with a snarl on his face.

 

Heh, of course…Even now they still treat her like a princess…but that’s strange, Tae-Kyung isn’t part of that circle?

 

My stare flickered between Tae-Kyung and Mi Nyu. Something seems…different.

 

"Hello." I said as sweet as a bird to Tae-Kyung.

 

"Why are you here?" Tae-Kyung repeated coldly.

 

I placed my hand on the handle of my luggage, "Why I’m here to camp of course."

 

Tae-Kyung quickly examined my luggage, "You don’t even have a tent." He stated

 

I smiled. "Mi Nyu has a tent all to herself. I figured I could sleep in her tent."

 

Tae-Kyung was prepared to disagree but Mi Nyu stepped in "It’s okay. I don’t mind sharing." She said like it was something completely normal. "She can’t sleep in anyone’s tent afterall."

 

She doesn’t mind sharing with me? What’s she got planned?

 

I pushed my suspicions to the back of my mind and smiled. Either way I get what I want. "Take my luggage to camp." I ordered Jeremy. His mouth made a ‘O’ shape but he still grabbed my luggage mumbling under his breathe.

 

I walked past Tae-Kyung and linked arms with Mi Nyu in a friendly manner. "Let’s go." I ordered as I pulled at the bewildered Mi Nyu.

 

 

 

Shinwoo’s point of view:

 

 

He Yi dragged Mi Nyu away from us.

 

I’d better follow them…

 

"I’ll take that." I snatched the luggage from Jeremy and quickly followed after them.

 

I’m not quite sure I trust He Yi alone with Mi Nyu

 

I saw He Yi drag a bewildered Mi Nyu into her tent, I followed close behind but didn’t enter "Let me get something straight with you. I want Tae-Kyung and I came here to keep him away from you. I have no intentions of being your friend. So if you were trying to kiss up to me back there I’m not falling for it."

 

Mi Nyu looks like a mouse being stared down by a cat…She can be pretty intimidating when she wants to be…

 

"If you two being together isn’t going to work then I can go into town tomorrow and get you your own tent." I announced as I entered the tent.

 

"Shinwoo…" Mi Nyu whispered with wide eyes that were thankful.

 

I smiled at her before turning my attention back to He Yi.

 

"Is it going to be a problem?"

 

I was He Yi snarled before she could hide it, "No, no problem at all. I was just telling her her place." She innocently said with a smile.

 

"Mhm. Here’s your luggage by the way." I casually said before chucking the suitcase into her arms. He Yi caught it clumsily. He Yi opened to complain at me but she reconsidered and didn’t say anything.

 

 

 

 

 

When I returned to my tent later I found Jeremy sitting up waiting for me.

 

"What’s up?" I asked as I entered. Jeremy waited until I sat down to speak.

 

"We need to get rid of her." He said seriously.

 

It’s kinda weird seeing Jeremy this serious… "What are you thinking?"

 

"We need to do something that will drive her away."

 

"Like?"

 

"I don’t know! Something she hates!"

 

"We don’t know what she hates…" I stated grimly. Spiders? Bugs? Fattening food?

 

"Hikes." A voice from behind me stated.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Be quiet idiot." Go Minam said as he took a seat beside me.

 

"Hikes?" I repeated.

 

"She hates hikes…It won’t drive her away but it’ll make it so that we can escape her for a while without her following."

 

"Then a hike it is!" Jeremy said excitedly, "We’ll go on a hike tomorrow!"

 

"I guess it’ll work for a while at least." I said as I let my mind wander.

 

I wonder…would Tae-Kyung come also?

 

 

 

Geez I'm a horrible person! I haven't updated for a week and then when I DO UPDATE I give you this crappy chapter?!?!

What's wrong with me? I know...I . It's okay you can tell me. You can even beat me up this time...I deserve it =.= I should just die alone and cold in a ditch. Feel free to leave a comment >.> they're all gonna be bad...I just know it...not only is this chapter y but it's short!

Sorry! >.<

ALSO!!! please check out my other story! "My Heart is Waiting" :) I guarantee it's worth it! ;D