Chapter 5

Last Chance

Chapter 5

 

 

 

 

Shinwoo’s point of view

 

 

Brr it’s cold. "Jeremy did you take my blankets?" I mumbled, my voice scratchy from sleep. Wait I don’t remember going to my tent last night…

 

My eyes shot open. This isn’t my tent. I started at Mi Nyu’s back. I fell asleep again…

 

I got up slowly and making sure to not make any noise I ped the tent flap and walked out.

 

I looked around. No one’s awake yet? My watch said 5:50 AM. Of course no one’s awake…

 

I walked over to the area we declared would be our kitchen and grabbed a teapot and teacup from the box filled with dishes. Then a tea bag from our box of food, drinks, etc. I started up the battery powered heating pad and set the teapot on it.

 

When the tea was heated I poured it into my cup and sat down on one of the logs that surrounded the fire pit.

 

I should head out soon to get my sleepingbag before Mi Nyu wakes up.

 

But first a shower…I finished my tea and went to go get my change of clothes and towel then started the short walk to the shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Nyu’s point of view

 

 

I rolled over in a 180 with my eyes still closed. Is he still there? I slowly opened one of my eyes. He left... I felt slightly disappointed. I sighed and got up. I better change before going out.

 

I took off the overly large long-sleeve shirt I had worn to sleep and pulled on a more form-fitting, girly long-sleeve shirt with a cute panda head decorating the front. Then I wiggled out of my loose sweatpants and replaced them with a pair of black skinny jeans.

 

There, I'm all prepared for the day! I thought with a nod as I looked at my reflection in the mirror that Shinwoo had placed next to the door.

 

Off to the shower!

 

I grabbed for two of my towels and headed to the small shower/bathroom building.

 

When I walked up I noticed steam coming out, someone must be in there already, I’de better wait. I sat down next to the door. Just as I sat I heard the shower turned off.

 

Wonder who it is…

 

A minute later the door opened and I looked up at a shirtless Shinwoo, his hair still wet from the shower and a towel loosely hanging on his shoulders. He noticed me and gave his warm smile, "Oh, hello."

 

I noticed I was staring and looked away quickly feeling my face heat up and redden. "H-hello" I said awkwardly, I hope I don’t sound weird…

 

 

 

 

 

Shinwoo’s point of view

 

Is she turning red?

 

I knelt down beside her to get a better view. Her face was bright red and she avoided eye-contact with me. What’s up?

 

"Your face is bright red. Are you okay?" I asked putting my face closer to hers to make eye-contact. Somehow she managed to become a deeper shade of scarlet.

 

Her eyes flickered back and forth between the ground and me. She then focused her attention fully on the ground. "You-Your shirtless." She said hesitantly.

 

I looked down at my bare chest. Yup…

 

I grabbed the shirt that I was holding in my hands and pulled it over my head and into proper place. "Sorry. I’ll be going into town now, Okay?"

 

She finally looked at me, "What for?"

 

"I need a sleeping bag." I explained, it’s not a lie, it was the truth.

 

"Where you cold last night?" she sounded concerned.

 

"A little." I admitted.

 

She looked down, "I’m sorry. And I even made you sleep on my floor…"

 

I smiled and gently ruffled her hair comforting her, "You didn’t make me do anything, I chose to. I’m glad I was able to help." She nodded and I continued, "If you ever need help or want anything, please come to me first." I smiled softly. Because I love you and would do anything for you…I kept those thoughts to myself.

 

She nodded again.

 

"Promise?" I put my hand out for a pinky promise. "Promise." She assured as our pinkies locked.

 

"Alright, I’ll be going now." I said and she stood up.

 

"Remember to dry your hair completely after your shower." I softly chided.

 

She gave a small chuckle. "Look at yourself, hypocrite." She said with a grin as she touched my hair. "It’s still wet."

 

I stuck my tongue out. Sorry I'm more concerned about you then myself. "Brat."

 

She gave a carefree laugh and grabbed the towel from around my shoulders. "Huh?" I said as she started to dry my hair with the towel. "Just hold still." She said concentrating on my hair. I felt a smile form on my face as she fussed over my wet hair. Will you ever return my love?

 

"What?" she asked as she continued to dry "your staring…"

 

I changed the topic, "Done yet?"

 

"Yes." She pulled her hands away and placed the towel back on my shoulder.

 

"I’ll be going then. Don’t miss me too much." I teased.

 

She simply stuck her tongue out and opened the door that led to the shower, "Bye."

 

Cute. "Bye." I said as I turned to return my towel and then make my way to the cars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeremy’s point of view

 

After I got out of the shower I made omelets with Mi Nyu.

 

"So what would you like to do today?" I asked as I finished eating.

 

Mi Nyu looked up from her plate of food; she had a piece of omelet next to her lip. So CUTE! "I didn’t really have anything planned." She said after swallowing the last of her food.

 

Hmm, as long as it’s with Mi Nyu I'm fine with anything… "How about we go into town and get some ice-cream!" I'm such a genius.

 

Mi Nyu’s face lit up. "That sounds great!" she said enthusiastically.

 

Just then Go Minam walked out of the shower "Ice-cream sounds good." He said as he walked over and sat next to Mi Nyu.

 

"Who said you’re invited?!" I glared.

 

"Hmm, we’d better invite Tae-Kyung too or he’ll get angry…" he added thoughtfully ignoring me.

 

"Oh! Your right Oppa!" Mi Nyu said as she got up.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked

 

"To wake Tae-Kyung." She said already half way to his tent.

 

 

 

 

 

Tae-Kyung’s point of view

 

"Tae-Kyung. Wake up!" I heard a patronizing voice call, then I felt something or someone push on my shoulders shaking me. I shut my eyes tighter and swatted at it and missed, "go away" I murmured my voice heavy with sleep. The voice insisted on waking me. Grrr. "What do you want?!" I yelled as I suddenly opened my eyes and sat up.

 

 

Mi Nyu was beside my bed eyes wide from my sudden outburst. Why cant I do anything right?

 

"Sorry. I didn’t know it was you." I lamely explained.

 

She shook off the surprise and smiled warmly. "It’s okay." I felt my tension suddenly lift. It felt so good to see that smile, Her smile. Not directed at Shinwoo or Jeremy or Go Minam but ME.

 

"We’re going into town, would you like to come?" she asked politely. Something seems different…does she have something to tell me?

 

"I’ll come. Just let me shower quickly." I replied as I got out of my bed.

 

"Okay, I’ll go tell Jeremy and Oppa then." She walked out. I wish we could talk longer. Something told me we would get that chance…

 

 

 

 

sorry! i lied about Tae-kyung getting a bigger part in this chapter! >.< dont kill me! but! i PROMISE that the next chapter he will DEFINATELY get a bigger part!