A Happy Ending

Last Chance

 

 

Jeremy’s POV:

Once we got to the hotel I was super happy! You can’t imagine how big this hotel is! I just wanna scream with happiness! And the view!

I ran to the window at the other end of the hotel room,

"Wooooow!" I exaggerated, "Look at this view Go Minam!" I called him over. Ever since Go Minam had a fight with He Yi I’ve been doing everything I can to cheer him up! I even offered my shoulder for him to sleep on when we were on the plane! Aren’t I nice? But of course he didn’t take it aish he’s so stubborn! Hehe what a cutie. I snickered to myself in my mind, I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

"What?" I scowled like Tae-Kyung when he came over.

How did I know he fought with He Yi? Simple, it’s obvious since he’s been purposely avoiding her all of a sudden and since that’s started he’s been grumpy. I can put two and two together.

"Pretty isn’t it?" I smiled as he stepped past the sliding glass door onto the balcony, I followed him.

"Yeah…I guess." He dropped the scowl and a lopsided smile pulled at the corner of his lip.

I rested my elbows on the ledge beside him, "Yeah…"

 

 

 

 

 

Tae-Kyung’s POV:

I strode out of the hotel and across the road, I was headed straight for the beach. Some girls were giving me looks since I was so hot in my swimming trunks but I ignored them since they didn’t matter to me. I thought of Mi Nyu for a second and I was surprised that I didn’t feel hurt or any painful or melancholy feeling, maybe I have let her go…

I took a deep breathe and with the last of my feelings for Mi Nyu I let out my feelings…and then let them go,

 

 

"For me, loving you was never a mistake…never."

 

 

Thank you Mi Nyu and…goodbye.

"Tae-Kyung!" I heard He Yi huff after me while trying to keep up with my long steps, "Tae-Kyung!" I had known she was following me for a while but I didn’t want to stop and wait for her to catch-up. I smiled to myself; I kind of liked being chased.

"TAE-KYUNG!!!"

I stopped simply because I knew that even a deaf person would hear that last scream so there really was no way I hadn’t. So I turned around and waited for her to get closer, when she got closer I smiled.

"Yes?" I perked my eyebrow with a small smirk on my lips and an amused twinkle in my eyes, she was amusing, He Yi.

She puffed her cheeks in annoyance and I thought I was going to be nagged at for a second but she continued to do unexpected things as instead she linked elbows with me, a cute pout of her lips. She began to pull me in the way that I was headed before.

"Next time wait for me." she said with a pout on her lips and in her voice, which was actually cute I thought.

I let a chuckle out as she pulled at me, "Okay…" I smiled and slid my arm down to grab her hand. I was pleased with the reaction I got, she gaped down at our intertwined hands and then looked to me for answers that were written all over her face. I couldn’t help but smile like an idiot, stupid fairy, I pulled her hand up so we could both see it, "You don’t like it?" I teased and saw her cheeks turn a shade pinker.

"I like it." she whispered down to the ground.

"Good." I pulled her hand to my lips and smiled, "So do I."

This time I’m going to do it right…it won’t just be because I want to be happy.

 

 

I want to make you happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Nyu’s POV:

"Shinwoo." I squeaked as he pulled me into a hug from behind.

"Yes?" He purred into my ear before he kissed my cheek and sent all thoughts in my head away.

I closed my eyes and heard the sound of the waves breaking against far away rocks and felt the ocean foam tickle over my bare feet. It felt like I was in another world.

"Mi Nyu." Shinwoo’s voice entered my world, entered my world? He was my world. He was my smile, my voice, the oxygen that filled my lungs, the blood that flowed within me; I could feel him everywhere.

"Mi Nyu." He said my name, I knew he didn’t want to say anything, he just said my name to hear it, like it was the right thing to say, like by saying my name was the only way to truly show just how much he loves me.

I felt so light in his arms, like my own cloud was holding me. "Mmm?" I questioned, feeling to lazy to make real words.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear in the most heart-felt way and my eyes opened and searched for his eyes. Our eyes locked and the whole world stopped. My mouth was gaping open dumbly, shocked by the pure sincerity of every word, the strong, deep emotions that he coated the words with.

"I love you." He said again, without a single doubt in his mind, he knew it as a fact.

I captured his lips with mine, suddenly feeling like he was too delicious to not have. It started off as a soft innocent kiss but it slowly became more intimate and deep. His tongue the bottom of my lip asking for permission to enter and I allowed him, enjoy every second I spent with him. His hand fumbled for mine and when it found it he intertwined our hands and pulled away slowly.

"I…love you." I felt my words slip out but I didn’t regret them. They were truer then any other words I had ever spoken.

Shinwoo smiled in acknowledgement and looked to the ocean his gaze softening, my eyes followed his and I also felt my gaze soften at the beautiful sunset before us. All the colors of a sunset in the sky and the water sparkling with colors of red and orange.

 

 

 

 

Maybe our path together was more difficult and long then other people’s paths, but it’s the path we chose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello readers! This was the final chapter of Last Chance! ^^ I hope you enjoy!

 

I want to thank all my readers for reading this far and following me until the end!

It really means alot to me 'cause OBVIOUSLY an author is NOTHING without their readers! :D

THANK YOU!!

AND A SPECAIL THANK YOU TO Aeryth WHO DID THE POSTER FOR THE STORY!!

I hope we all meet again in the future! ^^ I hope you enjoy my future works!

Thank you and have a nice day!