You're the only one for me...

Last Chance

 

Mi Nyu’s point of view:

 

"I—What are you doing out of your room?" The voice questioned still concealed in the shadows, I was sure it was Shinwoo now. I could never mistake his gentle voice for anyone else’s.

 

"I—" I started to defend my reasons for being out of the room but that wasn’t really what I wanted to tell him, I wanted to tell him that I love him. "Shinwoo, I need to tell you something." I said more confidently.

 

Shinwoo’s silhouette began to take a step forward but I stopped him, "Please…Don’t come any closer." I begged him, fearing that I might not have the courage if we were face-to-face.

 

"Is something wrong?" Shinwoo’s gentle voice asked, as he obediently stayed in the shadows.

 

"No…I—I just need to build up some courage first." I admitted awkwardly and a short silence fell over us, taking a deep breath I tried to collect and organize my words before I said them.

 

"Shinwoo. I like you." I said lamely.

"I know." Came Shinwoo’s quick response.

I looked back at him, maybe he misunderstood? "No…Uh I like you as more than a friend." I corrected myself.

A short silence fell over us again, and I could feel my heart squeeze in anticipation.

"I…" Shinwoo started but cut himself off.

I looked to his silhouette, presumably where his eyes were and begged him to go on with my eyes.

"I…" Shinwoo took a step forward out of the shadows and light hit his face, his eyes told me every word he couldn’t speak. They were filled with so many emotions, confusion, shock, happiness…love.

 

I felt a smile tug on the corners of my lips, I finally said it…I finally admitted it to myself.

 

I rushed to Shinwoo and wrapped my arms around him, he instantly returned my hug, his arms snaking around me and falling on my lower back. I took a deep breathe and listened to his quick heartbeats realizing that even when a heart beats steadily it sounds still pretty fast. I smiled to myself, wondering what he was thinking while I hugged him like this, his familiar and warm aroma surrounded me, and my body relaxed, I felt calm and sleepy and just good. What was it about him that made me feel like this? His sweet aroma tickled my nose again and I felt myself hug tighter as I buried my face into his chest.

A soft chuckle escaped Shinwoo’s lips at my neediness. I looked up wanting to see his smile but instead all I could see was his jawline, a y jawline to be precise.

Shinwoo pulled back slowly and let his soft eyes linger on my face before a smile formed on his lips, melting my heart right away into putty and making my knees feel like jelly.

My heart began to hammer against my ribs when Shinwoo leaned closer. I stiffened and watched as his face came closer to mine until we were only a breath away. Only a piece of paper could slip through the distance between our lips. I could feel his breath tickle my lips. My body and my heart itched to destroy the gap between us. And then our lips collided, and melted together. It was awkward and hesitant at first but it slowly melted into a more gentle and intimate kiss, both of us enjoying the long awaited intimacy, all tension drifted away, replaced with comfort and caring.

Shinwoo pulled back first, resting his forehead against mine, I could feel his hot breath against my lips, and saw a smile tug on his beautiful lips, "You’re the only one for me…" He whispered and closed the gap between us again. With those few words I turned into jelly in his arms, I could feel it, I really could feel how much he loved me. Love, I felt it radiating from his body like this and it made my heart soar to know that I was his and he was mine now, I was his ‘only one’. A smile tugged on my lips.

"Mi Nyu…" I heard him whisper my name into my ear and it made the hairs on my neck stand up.

"Mmm?" I mumbled lazily.

"People are looking…should we care?"

"Do you?"

I heard a soft chuckle escape his lips, "Just little long, I want to stay like this."

And then his soft lips brushed against my forehead, "Just incase it’s a dream."

This time it was my turn to laugh, "It’s not." I smiled to myself as I buried myself into him even more, feeling his warmth relax me. "It’s real."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry about the short chapter but I didn't have much time ^^ Anyways I hope you enjoyed this and remember,

COMMENTS ARE L.O.V.E~!

So what'd you think of it? ;) The long awaited moment~I put my all into this chapter despite it being so short~ So PLEASE comment and tell me your opinion! ^^

Thank you for reading and please be patient for the next chapter :) Byes for now~