PREVIEW

10 일만 내놔 : Give me 10 days

[NAYEON'S POV]

 

"You haven't made her fall in love with you in those three years, what made you think you'll make her fall in love with you in 10 days? You said 100 days first, why didn't you just stick with that? Or made it 30days atleast. You at negotiation" I'm trying not to eavesdrop in her phone conversation but we're sitting next to each other and Jeongyeon's voice is just too loud. I picked up a radish and chew it.

"Buy me a tteokbokki, let's see what we can do." She finally hang up. "Aish." I was expecting her to rant about the call but she just slurped on her ramen.

I rolled my eyes. This girl is playing hard to get again. "So, who called you?"

"Chaeyoung-a." she's almost incoherent, chewing her food loudly.

And...? God Jihyo, help me. Why is it so hard to extract information from this woman?

"So what is it about?"

"She asked Mina to be her girlfriend." She said nonchalantly. I almost choked on my kimchi.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but I guess I'll just have to ask Chaeyoung herself instead. I found myself watching at Jeongyeon, glumly staring at her bowl of ramen.

"How do you feel about it?" I carefully asked.

She shrugged. She didn't even look up from her ramen. "It's not as if I have a chance with Mina anyway"

But you have a lot of chances with me. If only you'd look at me instead.

 

I've never felt so invisible in my life like I do at this moment.

 

(To be continued...)

)