CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

Myungsoo heard the door bell rang while he is preparing himself for work. His manager will pick him up in an hour.

 

"Good morning Jessica!" He greeted lively to the woman who just entered his apartment.

 

"Good morning Myungsoo. You're going to work early?" Fixing her stuff in the corner and start to look what she need to clean. Myungsoo already texted her that she didnt need to prepare breakfast this time because he will be having them on the road.

 

"Yes, I have a filming for a cf" he answer while checking his bag for items that he might forgotten to put in.

 

"Can I talk to you first? I can't continue to be your housekeeper." Myungsoo shot his head up to Jessica and can't believe what he heard. Jessica became his most trusted housekeeper. The others that he used to have tend to invade his privacy or sell his info to the fans.

 

"Why so sudden? Who will be my housekeeper now? You know I trusted you the most." The word came out to his mouth so fast because of the worry he feels inside.

 

Jessica felt guilty but she need to let go of this part time job. She looked away from Myungsoo and notice a mini picture frame with the Photo of Infinite members. An idea pops in her head. She is not sure of the idea but she give it a shot.

 

" Hear me out, remember when I said that I have someone come over at my home last week? How about she replace me instead. She needs a part-time job anyway". Myungsoo jaw hang low with what Jessica just blurted out it almost made him speechless.

 

" You know its not that easy. My point is I have a lot of trust with you already. I know that you won't do funny business with me" he pleaded hoping that he could change his housekeeper's descision.

 

"Myungsoo, you know that the day you hired me, my job with you is temporary. May I remind you that you know that one day I'll leave this job for a full time. " Jessica reasoned out and she think of ways to negotiate with Myungsoo that he will take.

 

"How about this, I will sign a contract with you that you can put me in prison if Len, the girl Im suggesting to replace me do something bad to your liking but be reasonable" Confidently she wait for a response for the man look at her in disbelief.

 

"You trust her that much?" Myungsoo said, voice filled with doubt and worry.

 

"Yes, I trust her that much. Give her a try" she smiled to the man and got an approval from him.

 

"Text me the details about my new house keeper. I need to go my manager is around the corner" The man left his apartment leaving Jessica who just released a sigh of relief. Thinking to herself if what she proposed is a really good idea but it may help the both of them. Two birds with one stone. Myungsoo needs a housekeeper. Len needs a distraction to her problems. She started cleaning give herself a mental note to tell Len later.

 

————————————————————

 

Myungsoo slammed the car door closed after he entered it. He didn't want to start his day sour but it didnt work the way he want it to be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter