CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

There's a crowd gathering in park watching a group of friends hanging around while doing some music sessions for fun. There is guy playing the guitar and a girl singing along with it as their other friends clap and cheer for their mini performance.

 

The boy and girl look so happy and inlove while they are performing the song. The song ended and they both look at each other in the eyes, a kiss on the lips follows. It was a gentle kiss. "love you, always" the boy whispered to her ear when they broke the kiss

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon Airport. Local time is 3:45 am and the temperature is 29 degrees.For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign". Thats when the woman woke up from her dream. Fixing herself, she put her attention to the window and adore the pool of light that can be seen from the cities.

 

 

"You can do this Len , Fighting"

-------------------------------—-------------------------------------------—-------------------------------------------—-------------------------------------------—------------

 

People dancing. Loud music playing. Girls and Boys flirting every where. That's where this certain guy in his 30's spend his free time to unwind from the stress of his life.

 

"I like your eyes" A stranger blurted out to him as she sit to the stool next to him and grab the glass of vodka from his hands and drink it seductively infront of him.That was his cue, he smirk and look through the woman in front of him from head to toe. After checking her out he turn silent for a while.

 

"I only do one night, so are you coming with me or not?" The question shocked the woman but immediately giggled "Take me"

 

-------------------------------—-------------------------------------------—-------------------------------------------—-------------------------------------------—------------

 

The sound of the door bell in the morning woke up the man and immediately stand up to fix his self seeing that its already quarter passed six, while at it he noticed a woman sleeping in his bed which is also then it hit him what happen last night.

 

He nudge the woman to wake her up. "Fix yourself and leave my apartment" he commanded as he picks up his clothes and go for the bathroom. When he comes out from the bathroom he noticed that the woman already left as much to his relief.

 

 

"Myungsoo! The woman just left" someone screams in english language from outside the room.

 

"Good Morning Jessica! you earlier today. So what's for breakfast?" Myungsoo lively asked to Jessica with his slightly broken english.

 

Jessica is her favorite housekeeper. She is a Filipino that lives in Korea to work as a Domestic Helper. She is Myungsoo's housekeeper as a part time while she is looking for a new client to serve since the old one need move out to Canada. Hence, she is giving her service to the man for 6 months already while also doing other part time jobs after.

 

"You're english is getting good. Im making bacon and Pancakes for today since its easier" Myungsoo smiled at that. Jessica start doing her thing while he sit in the dining area with his phone and wait for his food.

 

He recieved a text from Sungyeol. One of his bandmates who is also his bestfriend. He is part of a Kpop band called Infinite who debuted way back fifteen years ago.

 

'I just went to the comfort room and when I return you are gone.' He scoffs as he typed a reply to his bestfriend.

 

'Same as always.' He knows that those simple words are already enough for Sungyeol to understand what happen last night for it always happen everytime he went to out to unwind.

 

Jessica put the food in front of him and start to sweep the floors. "Jessica I asked why you are early today, you're supposed to be here at eight" he asked away while edulging himself with the breakfast prepared. " I need to go home earlier today, I have someone coming over" she answered without looking at him.

 

Satified with the answer Myungsoo continue eating in silence while Jessica did the cleaning. After hour and a half Jessica finished her cleaning and bid farewell to him. Once again he is alone in his home. After lunch he has schedules to attend to, like a photo shoot and a radio guesting. So he decided to get himself busy so he wont able to feel the loneliness creeping in him.

 

------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter