CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

Music on her headphones was full on blast, Len did her cleaning at her and Jessica's room. Jessica seems to notice the glowing aura in her which made her happy. Jessica now can confirm that Myungsoo can help Len heal.

 

A call from an unknown number appeared that also cut her music which made her return to the world.

 

"Hello? Who is this?" Len hesitantly ask but her expression suddely lighten up when she know the name of the caller.

 

"Sungyeol-shi, what made you call?"

 

'Are you free today? Accompany me to go somewhere.'

 

"Where? I'm free until 4 then I need to go to my nightshift work"

 

'Help me pick clothes for my fan meeting. Send me your address and I'll pick you up at 10. I'm already in Itaewon. The call was dropped before Len can even answer. She took a glance at the wall clock which clearly says 11:07am . It made Len wonder what he mean by 10. 10pm? But she send her location to Sungyeol anyway.

 

Len continued her cleaning and about to take out the trash thats been gathered in their room but someone knock on the door. Jessica opened the door and there is the tall man who was just talking to Len 10 minutes ago.

 

"You're here already?" Len ask while carrying a 2 bags of garbage.

 

" I told you I'll pick you up at 10" Sungyeol playfully said. He stared at Len she is casually dull looking like always. Her hair is fall down, her lips were chapped and pale. She is wearing a denim short above knee level and an over size shirt.

 

"Just wait in you car I'll get ready at FIVE" she playfully said the last word to imitate Sungyeol's teasing earlier.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

"You, I thought you're going to change?" Sungyeol point fingers at the woman who just got in his car.

 

"I did! See I wear jeans now" Len raise her right leg playfully to show her point.

 

"Put down you leg, you're unbelievable." Sungyeol start the car engine and go to the dress boutique he desired to go.

 

The car ride is filled with radio music. Len turn it off which made Sungyeol look at her.

"Why did you turn it off?" Acting to push the play button again Len hand cover the radio players buttons.

 

"No, talk. I won't believe that you just randomly thought to call me to pick your clothes for you" this time Len sound pretty serious. Her eyes look stern that Sungyeol feel obligated to tell her everything.

 

"Theres a gasoline station park your car there for a while" Len instructed Sungyeol and he did what the woman told her.

 

"Now, talk." Len inclined her seat to the point where she almost laydown 180 degrees. "It's for safety purposes. So people can't photograph me with you or it will be a problem"

 

Sungyeol laugh at that statement and layback a little. "I don't know where to start"

 

"How about ..How did you get my number first. That a nice start"

 

Sungyeol release a deep sigh. "I... Im just desperate I guess? I mean my problems are overwhelming to me but I can't tell Myungsoo about it or my family because they will be worried about me. So I ask Myungsoo's manager for your contact because when Myungsoo talks about you you sound like a good listener and wont judge me and we are friends already ,right? " Sungyeol look at Len who is just looking back at him with a poker face expression platered in her face.

 

Minutes of silence pass and Len begun to talk. " How about we go to the botique we supposed to go and eat something later. Lets' be comfortable with each other first." Sungyeols heart felt so much ease when Len said that. He dont know why but he just felt it.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

The botique looks so classy and expensive. Len look at one simple blue button up shirt and it cost 150,000 won. Her face can't help but make face to it.

 

" Hmm why touch it, pretty sure she can't buy it" the saleslady said to her other co-worker. "Be quiet she might get offended" the other woman retort which made the sales lady smirk and roll eyes. " Like she can understand us look at her face she's clearly a foreigner and I guess she's a Filipino."

 

Len's felt really mad because of the sales lady's attitude. She grab the button up shirt and gave it to Sungyeol. Who is busy talking to the manager. "Try it. I think it looks good on you. " Sungyeol was not sure but Len pushed her to the fitting room. "Faster!"

 

As the doors shut she go the other side of the botique with Long sleeves and pants. She grab a red longsleeve and black slask to pair with it that she think that will suit Sungyeol's personality without checking its price tag. She knock to the fitting room but the door open suddenly and there's Sungyeol looking good with the button up shirt. "Too handsome" releasing a satisfying smile.

 

" Here, try this too. I bet you will have atleast 2 costume change in your fanmeet" she shoved the clothes in Sungyeols hands and proceed to the woman's section of the botique. An A-cut fitted black dress caught her attention. She tried it on. Len and Sungyeol went out the fitting room the same time. Sungyeol was stunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter