CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

After two weeks , Len's work as a housekeeper went well. A lot of times Myungsoo is not present because of work. There are also time that he is there for a while. They do little conversations and Len is completely fine with that. She noticed that Myungsoo play with girls hard but he also work hard in his field. There are times when Myungsoo will inform her that he will not return home for 3 days because of a shoot.

 

Len also got another job at night as a waitress in a Restobar around Itaewon near where Jessica and her live. it's been a week since she got that job and it's going out weel too.

 

Today Myungsoo asked her to do the cleaning in the afternoon because his bandmember slept over last night. So she was just on the way to Myungsoo's apartment. She noticed the tv on one of the electronics shop she usually walked to. It shows a celebrity news where an actress is engaged to a famous balladeer. The actress is Lee Daeun. Len know her because she watched her drama with Myungsoo years ago.

 

"Woah shes already getting married , congrats to her" she continue her journey to Myungsoo's apartment but she stopped again because a message from Myungsoo popped again in her phone.

 

' Just enter on the apartment Im just going to give Sungyeol a ride home. Clean everything '

 

A sigh escape from and mentally answered that text with a yes.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

A nightmare. Thats how Len would describe the state of the apartment. The couch are disarranged, garbage and chips are scattered in the floor, wine spilled in the carpet and some unopened liquors in the side table.

 

Len start her cleaning and it took her 2 hours to make the living area clean again. She still have some dishes to do but halted because of a phone call from Myungsoo. "Hello?" She answered carefully because Myungsoo never called her. She was always contacted through text messages.

 

"Can you come pick me up?" Confusion ran into her head boredly but she can feel that something is wrong with Myungsoo's voice. She hesitates first because of her evening part time job but agreed anyway and asked him to text where he is.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo looked like a mess. Len can't believe that she is seeing the man in this state. She always saw Myungsoo with a smile on photos but now he is crying hysterically and his body is trembling.

 

"What happen to you?" Len asked worriedly while helping Myungsoo who is still in the driver seat. The car is parked near a dropped off. Myungsoo hugged her torso and begin crying more. Len don't know what to do but she suddenly remember how HE comfort her before and she tried it on Myungsoo. She start rubbing the back of the man while hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter