CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

 

A week pass since Len babysit Sukcheol. The kid call her trough his dad's phone twice and the number was given by Myungsoo, yours trully to check on her since according to the kid he misses her so much. Len was so touched by the kid's action and wouldn't mind recieving more calls from him.

 

Len is busy cleaning their bathroom. She need to finish it by 10am to attend to their band rehearsal. After an hour of scrubbing, she manage to make the bathroom sparkling clean but it did make her tired. She bathe herself and wear her clothes for today. Her phone is ringing when she look at it. Sukcheol is calling again. She answered the call immediately. " Sukcheol, Annyeong "

 

" Noonaa, I miss you. When are you going to visit again so we can play leggos" the kid asked in a cute voice. Len don't know what to answer to Sukcheol but she like the kid she want to see him too.

"I don't know Sukcheol maybe next week when Noona have free time."

 

"Okay, appa told me to hang up now. Miss you noona" Sukcheol sound so sad but Len somehow find it cute.

 

"Miss you too, Bye. Take care." The call was ended and another call came. This time it's Myungsoo. She answered the call "wait Im just going to get my shoes" so Len did. She put earphones in to hear Myungsoo's voice clearly and went out to go to their rehersal.

 

" Why I can't reach your phone earlier?" Myungsoo asked

 

"I'm talking with Sukcheol. He is asking when I can visit him again" Len answered and smile remembering the kids cute voice saying he miss her.

 

"That kid sure is clingy" Myungsoo said lowly but Len still heard it. She decided to tease Myungsoo a little. "Well talk about someone who isn't clingy. Are you at work?"

 

"I'm not clingy and I'm on my way to work. I'll have shooting for the drama the whole day" the man sounds dejected on the other line.

 

"Why sound sad? You love to work right?" Len ask as she entered the Restobars back door.

 

"Well I love my work but I don't like the exhausted feeling after work." Then followed by a deep sigh. Len can hear on the other line that his manager is telling him that they are near the venue. Len decided to end the call because she need to start rehearsing too.

 

"Just do you best. I'm rooting for you. FIGHTINGGG!! BYEE !!!" She end the call and went to her band mates and start the rehearsal.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo went down to the car and greet the staff in the shooting area. He went straight to the makeup artist's area to start his makeup session while holding his script.

 

"Myungsoo-shi you're face is perfect as always. The makeup artist complimented and do the finishing touches. "And done"

 

"Myungsoo-shii tomorrow will be the ticketing of your fan meet right? My sister is looking fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter