CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Their early dinner is quiet. They only hear the clink of the fork and spoon clashing with the plate. Len looks back and forth to Sungyeol and Myungsoo which didn't go unnoticed by the two.

 

"What is it? You keep glancing to us" Myungsoo asked as he grab a piece of shrimp and put it in Lens plate. " Taste that its delicious."

 

"I hate peeling shrimps but thank you" she was about to peel the shrimp but Myungsoo get the shrimp from her plate again and start peeling it.

 

"So why are you glancing to us again?" He again asked while focused on peeling the shrimp.

 

Len lean back a little to the chair and look again to the two. "It's just that I can't believe that Im eating dinner with two infinite members and one of them is my favorite member."

 

Myungsoo gestured to feed Len with the shrimp that he peeled which Len accepted like its normal. "This one is really delicious, peel another one for me please" Myungsoo smiled and took another shrimp to peel.

 

"One of us is your favorite member? Who? Myungsoo?" Sungyeol playfully ask while flashing his gummy smile that he was known for.

 

" I wish . here. " he again feed Len with shrimp. "That girl adores you more than me. Can you believe it she told me before that you are the most handsome one in Infinite"

 

Sungyeol was surprised . It was the first time Myungsoo whines because someone said that someone from Infinite is more handsome than him. So he decided to tease his best friend more. "Well she only speak the truth. I am more handsome than you" he smirk and look at Len who is still eating. " You really find me more handsome than Myungie? "

 

Len put her index finger in her chin acting like she was thinking then gulp the food that she was chewing. " Yeah ! I mean your face is more realistic than Myungsoo thats why I find you attractive. You're my ideal type." she was blinking at Sungyeol.

 

"What so you mean the reason that you don't find me attractive than Sungyeol is because my face is too perfect!!?" Myungsoo almost said that a little to loud.

 

"Well technically yes? Your face doesn't look real like it's a face from squarenix game characters. It's scary perfect and I don't like perfect. No room for improvements " sticking her tongue out to mock Myungsoo. " This one is delicious too" while chewing the peice of tiramisu cake that they ordered for dessert "Here try it" she scoop a few with her spoon and offer it to Myungsoo who happily accept it.

 

"Just be real you find me attractive than Sungyeol" he rebutted with a slured voice because of the tiramisu in his mouth.

 

"AHAHHAHAAH" the two looked at Sungyeol who is laughing to the both of them. " Sorry I just cant help it. Thank you Len for finding me attractive, It boost my confidence more and You two look like a couple having a fight"

 

Myungsoo was shocked with what Sungyeol said but he didn't dislike the idea at all. He look at Len who was just acting normal. He always wonder how Len's mind work. " You know I'm still not ready for those" he just answered because it true for now he is still not ready for relationships and still not sure if he will be ready someday.

 

"Myungsoo is too good for me" Len replied to Sungyeol's statement. " And the last thing I want for now is his fans butting in to my life with their selfish opinions."

 

"Chill you two, Im just joking. Let's just change the topic. So Len what do you do back as a living before you work for Myungsoo"? Sungyeol asked. Myungsoo give his full attention because he was really curious about Len. Len told her stuff but he always feel that she was restricting herself.

 

"Something related to planning "she hinted.

 

"What only that? Wait let me guess your a manager? You plan stuff for companies?" Sungyeol answered in Dismay with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter