CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

 

After ending the call Len went to her bandmates in the backstage who are preparing their instruments.

 

"Len we change something to C - A - C to C - D - C for 'Round and Round' " The guitarist of their band, Wooseok told her.

 

"We will still perform Love U, Like U right? " this time is Siyeon their keyboardist.

 

"Yes. But I'll switch to acoustic guitar in it" the Second guitarist,Wonhoo declared.

 

" Yosh! gather round " Minhee their leader, who is also their drummer ordered them to.

 

"Wait I'm still tuning a little." They all stare at their bassist, Takeuchi while he tune his bass guitar. "And done"

 

They formed a circle so their leader can give last words before their said performace for today. "Okay like always enjoy the performance and lets make another memorable stage." Minhee gesture to put his hands in the middle and the others followed to put their hands above. " one ... two ... three.. FIGHTING!"

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

" Ahhm Hi, this is Len again your vocalist for today . First of all thank you again for coming here. We are really packed tonight. I'm seeing new faces and I also spot regular faces. We are down to the last two songs" she smiled and look at the whole crowd once more " Our second to the last song is Say you love me by Kreisha Chu and Samuel Kim"

 

The song started and like always the band delivered the song majestically. In the middle of the song Len spotted a familiar figure in the crowd. That made her smile widely while singing showing her eye smile while the lyrics " I’m so happy that you’re here. Don’t you feel the same way?" the crowd had a lifted mood because of that. She finished singing the song and look once more to that familiar person. She was certain that the man is Myungsoo. He is wearing all black like always , facemask covering the lower part of his face and a big round glasses.

 

" Once again that Say you love me by Kreisha Chu and Samuel Kim . To a certain person thank you for coming here. I am really happy to see you today " The crowd went teasing her with ' Ayiie '

 

Len chuckled to the crowd's antics " Alright the next song is Everything has changed by Taylor Swift" the song started. The intro is really mild and homey. Len start singing the song and she looked at Myungsoo's way while saying the lines " Those brown eyes and dimples and your smile , In the back of my mind making me feel like " while singing the song.

 

The original lyrics goes " Those green eyes and freckles and your smile , In the back of mund making me feel like." but she feel like changing it to fit more to Myungsoo's description. Len now was certain that she is now starting to have romantic feeling to Myungsoo. The song relays the feeling she have for Myungsoo that made it more easier for her to express the songs message.

 

On the other hand Myungsoo don't know why he went to Len's work. It's not like he need to do it but his inner self is telling him to go. It's Myungsoo's first time to see Len perform and he find it mesmerizing. Inside his heart he felt like Len is singing the song for him. does Len like him? Does he like Len that way? Myungsoo didn't expect that after Dauen he can still feel this kind of emotions to another girl , to a girl that is not even usual to the girls that he dated.His thoughts stop when Myungsoo felt something cold in his cheek. The girl behind the glass of iced tea on his cheeks was of course, Len.

 

Myungsoo is mesmerised once again. this time by Len's look. She is still wearing the dress she bought with Sungyeol earlier. She is also wearing light makeup which Myungsoo never seen. Len was just simply dressed up nicely.

 

Len grab his hand and lead him in the backstage area. Myungsoo stared at the hand Len was holding while the girl drag him to where she want. They entered in a door where a "Authorised person only" sign was posted and Len let go of his hand.

 

"There you are!" Wooseok called out and put him arm around Len's shoulders like its a casual thing. Len hold Wooseok's index finger like how you hold finger foods and remove his arms around her shoulder. "What do you need me for? The performance is done for today."

 

 

"Well we are going to have a meeting of what song should we do for tomorrow" Minhee answer the question instead. Len groaned and look at Myungsoo direction. " Can I skip for today? I have my friend with me . I'll just read the group chatbox in KKT for updates"

 

"Can your friend wait for another hour?" Minhee pleaded while looking at Myungsoo.

 

"I don't mind waiting for a while" The man in all black replied that made Len sigh in defeat. She leaned close to Myungsoo gesturing that she will whisper something "You want me to introduce you? " Myungsoo was overwhelmed to talk and just nod instead. Normally her friends or ex-girlfriends will just introduce/brag him to their other friends but Len respects his say to this. For Myungsoo it's really a touching gesture.

 

Len lead Myungsoo to sit beside her in their meeting circle. Myungsoo notice that the guy who put his arms on Len's shoulders are staring menacely on them. He got intimidated so he put him arms around Len's shoulder and make sure he is emphasising to the guy staring at them. Len took the gesture in a different way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter