CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

Len is on the bus back to a Jessica's apartment. She recieved a text from his boss from her other part time job at a restobar. Her boss is complaining why she didn't come to work last night and the reason is Myungsoo. She messaged her boss and do a little white lie that she had an LBM but she is okay now and will be coming to work later.

 

"You're an idiot Len, you should just mind your own business" she decided to take a nap for a few minutes before arriving at the bus stop.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo had a terrible headache while he's in the dinning area being nagged by his manager for drinking last night knowing he have a photoshoot in the afternoon. The man doesn't care about the nagging he just want his headache to be gone.

 

"Eat your breakfast. I'll go out side to buysome hangover medicine." His manager went out and he go to the fridge to get some Milk and bread. He notice the note in the fridge. He forget about his headache and memories flash in his head, what happen last night. Reading a note he didn't realize he was smiling genuinely. He grab his phone to type something and hit the send button.

 

 

"Why do you keep staring at your phone? Are you waiting for a call of something?" The manager ask to the silent man in the passenger seat. Usually the man blabbers about work when they're in the way to their schedule.

 

" It's nothing. The photoshoot later how many set do I have to do?" Myungsoo hides his phone with disappointment and focus on his work.

 

"It's going to be 1 set only since its only a few pages on the magazine. You can finish early then we can hit off to Woollim after lunch since your former CEO requested a meeting in regards to a group schedule." The manager explained while parking their vehicle. "So Infinite will really have a comeback. I thought he wouldn't allows us"

 

Myungsoo's shoot went smoothly thanks to his years of experience and the talented people behind the camera. It already half-past one. The man is already hungry that made his mood sour. " Let's pack up our stuff. I'm starving"

 

" Alright, alright give me a minute " after bidding their farewells to the staff they hit the road. They still have a meeting at two so Myungsoo can only eat his lunch after the meeting.

 

"Stop being grumpy, I'll get you a nice lunch after the meeting. " his manager tried to lighten up his mood but failed. Myungsoo's phone lighten up instead and Myungsoo let out a happy laugh after reading the message. The manager was really surprise but he didn't pointed it out for it can make the man conscious and just continue driving.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Len woke up with a slight headache. She look for Jessica but notice that its already one in the afternoon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter