CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

It's Myungsoo's dayoff today. He decided to sleep in and wake up a little late. He felt a smack in his head that jolts him to wake up. He notice a girl in front of her with a pillow, probably used to smack his head with it.

 

"Get up already it's ten in the morning. I already finish my chore and the breakfast is already served in the dining area." Len exclaimed without talking so much formalities with him. He want to point it out but then he remember their deal yesterday that they are friends at the same age today .

 

"Alright , Alright I'll just wash my face. " Len returned the pillow to the man retreating herself from the room.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

" You eat the other portion" Myungsoo instruct Len to which the girl did. They have their breakfast silently and Len felt really awkward by it and so is Myungsoo. Len break the ice first. " So you want to share something my friend?"

 

"Nothing in particular I just want to talk some random stuff." Myungsoo emotionlessly replied

 

"Like the weather?" Len tried to tease myungsoo by changing the tone of her voice to a mocking tone.

 

" Well just say more about your story I told mine and Im curious to the details of yours" its true that the man is really curious of Len's story. He notice that the girl spaced out. He was about to take back what he said but the girl suddenly start talking"

 

" My fiancé cheated on me. "

 

---------------------------------------------

 

5 years ago Len was a lost soul. She wanted to end herself already because she doesn't feel anything. She always feel useless despite of everything she is doing.

 

One day the firm she working on hired a new employee. The employee is one of her batchmates in the university. They recall each other and in a few months they started to go out. Len find a purpose to live. He wants to live her life with this man. So she suggested that they should live in together. His lover that time agree and their relationship is what they call an ideal relationship. She was helped to inprove herself day by day and she pour her love to the other every day. They have a lot of achievements in their field together and individually. The man prosposed to her in their 2nd year of relationship.

 

4 years past smoothly like that but one night when Len was ask to do an overtime because of a big project. She told his lover that there a possibility that she wont be home that night. Thankfully she finish everything needed before midnight and still able to come home.

 

To her disappointment her lover brought another woman in their home and sleep in their bed. She can't contain her feeling that night and wake up the two person sleeping in their bed and coldly say

 

"I will go out to cool off and when I return I want you all out of my apartment" Len walked out to her apartment and ran to the near by park. That's when her tears start falling.

 

When she returned back the apartment was quiet. She cant believe that her man really left her. He became Len's purpose to live but now that he's gone , Len is lost again.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Len finished her story with a sigh and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter