CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

"Myung-ah , you're late" Sungyeol greeted Myungsoo who just came to the club where they usually hang out. Woohyun and Sunggyu is also present.

 

"I have work but I'm here already" he reply playfully and plopped himself next to his best friend. Noticing Woohyun and Sunggyu's behavior to their phones he want to ask whats the problem but Sungyeol beat him to it." Sunggyu is talking to her Wife and Woohyun to her fiance. They are explaining about our hangout. They even took a selfie with me to show we are really hanging out."

 

"Tough life of being committed." Myungsoo muttered but he know deep inside he is jealous of Woohyun and Sunggyu for having a partner in life. In Infinite he is the only one single, even Sungjong has a girlfriend and If he remember correctly the maknae is already planning to propose to his girl.

 

"Good thing I'm divorced" . Sungyeol took a sip of wine and laugh bitterly. Sungyeol is divorced to her wife after finding out that her former wife cheated on him and thus killed their suppose to be child. Dark memories that happen 2 years ago.

 

Myungsoo sighed knowing that he step on a mine because of what Sungyeol just said. "I don't think thats really a good thing. Let's go on the dance floor and check out some girls"

 

The two guys went on the dancefloor hogging attention from the crowd. Even at their 30's Myungsoo and Sungyeol maintained their good looks.

 

While the two are dancing someone caught Myungsoo's attention. The actress together with him in the watch cf is also here in the club. As he approach to the actress he tries to remember her name.

 

"Yuna-shi, right?" The girl was shocked by the approach but remain composed.

 

"Sunbaenim, you remembered me. Yes, My name is Yuna." The actress giggled and based on her action she seems to be tipsy because of the alcohol. Myungsoo invited her to their table. Sungyeol is also back at the table with a girl sitting beside him.

 

"I thought we are here to hang out but all you two did was to flirt, I should be cuddling with my wife right now" Sunggyu complain that the two didn't mind because that's typical Sunggyu to them.

 

The night past and Woohyun already bid his farewell because he still have recording in the morning. After a few hours Sunggyu also left because his wife was asking for him already. That leaves the two boys with their girls.

 

" Myungsoo, Me and Yoojungie will go first." sungyeol said playfully while putting his arms around the girl's shoulder dragging her out of the bar.

 

 

"Yuna-shi you want to come with?" Seductives eyes where present at Myungsoo's eyes. The look that never fails him to get a girl to take home for the night and it worked the actress agreed and hugged Myungsoo's torso for support while they are going to his car.

 

Since Myungsoo didn't drink any alcohol earlier he is capable to drive. The only reason he go the the bar is to pick up some girls.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

"So this is the place. These place looks expensive." Len entered the building and go straight to the elevator. She checked again on her phone what floor to go and press the button for the 18th floor. As soon a she arrived at the front of the room she ring the door bell twice as Jessica's instruction and entered the passcode which is also from Jessica. She entered slowly and removed her shoes fixing it in the vacant space of the shoe rack near the door.

 

"Excuse me? Im the new houseke—" Len didnt able to finish her sentence and stare at the man and woman in the living room sleeping in the couch, . The whole living room is a mess. Their clothes are scattered and some of the furnitures are disarranged. Len is clueless how she will start. Should she wake up them first or just start cleaning with them sleeping on couch but her dillema was ended when a phone ring and the two where released from their slumber.

 

The woman grab some random clothing on the floor and quickly find the ringing phone but she can't find it. Len was the one who picked it up and give to the woman. " Here it is" the woman accepted it and answer the call immediately. It turns out that its the woman's boyfriend base on how the conversation goes. It's obvious tate she is lying on the other line. The call ended and the attention of the two clothless people went to Len and that her cue.

 

"Uhmm I'm the new housekeeper? The one Jessica sent". Len introduced herself in English. Myungsoo mentally slapped himself for forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter