CHAPTER

Purpose of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Its already two months since Len arrived in South Korea last July. She is now more adapted to her surroundings. She is still Myungsoo's housekeeper and she didn't expect that they will be close as friends. Myungsoo became busier since he have a new drama to shoot, so they rarely see each other personally but they are in touch with messaging each other.

 

Her phone screen light up notify a new message arrived.

 

'Messaging as a friend, want to hang out tomorrow? Let's watch movies at home'

 

Len decided to call the man and put it on speaker phone. It took three rings before the call was picked up.

 

"Day off tomorrow?" Len asked

 

"Hello to you too and yes I have a free day tomorrow. That explains the invitation to hang out"

 

"Ohhhhh then I dont have work to tomorrow since the place will be close for a family event." Len is fixing her stuff at the locker room preparing to go home.

 

"Good, then you will come right? "

 

"Yes , I kinda miss you too. Bye see you tomorrow" Len innocently answered and cut the call. It is true that she miss seeing Myungsoo.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo is staring at his phone screen. She put his left hand to his cheeks. He feel heat in his cheeks and the last line of Len from the call keep repeating on his head. "She said that she miss me" myungsoo dive his face in the throw pillows of the couch and start screaming. He can't believe that he was acting like a teenager at his age.

 

After his screaming session with the throw pillows, he recieved a text from Sungyeol inviting him to go to the bar today and pick up some girls. Myungsoo didn't hesitate to decline because he is already looking forward to the activities for the next day.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo woke up early. He is excited to see his friend. He bathe and prepare breakfast. Len arrived and notice that the place is cleaned and the food is already served in the table." So did you hire another Housekeeper? Why the whole place is already cleaned? "

 

"I woke up early so I decided to do something" Myungsoo start eating and gesture Len to do the same " Just sit down and eat your food"

 

While eating Len notice that the man keep glancing on her. " Is something wrong? Are you going to fire me?"

 

"Fire you, what? Why would I do that?"

 

"You keep looking at me and you look uneasy." The girl reason out and finish her food. " So what movie are we going to watch? "

 

 

 

Myungsoo smile like a child while holding a DVD of a Japanese movie entitled 'As the God's will'. Len already watched the movie before but seeing the man looking forward to watch the movie is worth watching it one more time.

 

"I read the reviews of this movie and all of them are positive" The movie starts and Len focused on the first hour of the movie but become bored because she already know what will happen next. She look to Myungsoo who is absorbed watching the movie. Len pick up her phone and start scrolling her blue bird app. The movie finished but Len didn't notice. She is busy reading a thread post.

 

 

Myungsoo stare at Len. He didn't call her out instead he move close to Len's side to see what she is doing. "What are you doing?" He whisper to her ear.

 

"Ay palaka ka!" She dropped her phone on the floor. " Why are sneaking up like that?"

 

"You are so focused on your phone that you didnt noticed that the movie ended" the man cross his arm at the woman who is checking if her phone is still w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter