»three

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

"Chanwoo, for the love of God get off your cell phone at the table, we're eating supper." I could scold him until my face turned blue but still every night Chanwoo will have his phone hiding under the table like he was trying to hide it from his maths teacher during a test thinking his mother and I wouldn't see him. "Honestly what could be more important right now than spending time with your family."

"Literally anything." Chanwoo huffed sliding his phone into his pocket where it would most likely stay for at most five minutes.

"Chanwoo." Yebin gave him her 'Don't start' tone.

Chanwoo was a typical teenage boy, moody, and hormonal. It's crazy to think at his age I had a baby crawling around because God knows Chanwoo wasn't ready for a child yet. If ever. Plus he wasn't dating anyone as far as I knew, he was a good-looking kid. He was a football star and was, as I liked to call him. An anti-social butterfly. He loved to be out and about but he hated being around new people.

But he was my boy, my oldest and just like Chaewon, I had a tendency to spoil him. Like buying him a new phone after he broke the last two. Or giving him my old car for his birthday.

"Are you excited for your big game next weekend? Coach tells me you'll be on the starting line again. Nervous?" I asked.

"Of course not." Was Chanwoo's arrogant reply as he shoved a spoonful of mash potatoes in his mouth. I decided to end my attempt at a conversation with him, knowing fully well that whatever mood he was in would pass by around bedtime and he would be the best kind again. So instead I turned my attention to Chaewon, who was looking out the floor to ceiling window while chewing on her food. Her skin was tanned and her eyes looking further away then the unstained wooden fence in our backyard.

"Chaewon, how was your day?" My youngest turned her head towards me and gave me a small smile.

"It was fine. We had a math test today but I totally passed. And everyone found out that Kim Yeonhae is pregnant. Isn't that crazy? She's like,16."

"I was sixteen when I first got pregnant." Yebin replied.

"Yeah but you're different, you're a mom." I couldn't help but laugh at the innocents that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter