»twelve

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

I spend the next day in bed, thankful that Gayoon and planned ahead and rescheduled everyone who had an appointment today.

When Wednesday finally came I was feeling a lot better, the only issue I was having was my nose, and that was more manageable. And like every day at the office, my parking spot was taken, I rolled my eyes, parked somewhere else and took my coffee from Jimin. That was one thing that I did enjoy about in the morning. That every day when I came into work, Jimin was there holding a coffee and a smile.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said, following me up the stairs, per usual to our routine.

"Sure, what's up?"

"My friend invited me out tomorrow night, but with Jungkook away I'd be the third wheel, I was hoping that maybe, you'd join me? If you're feeling better I mean."

I rubbed the back of my neck, stopping in front of my door. I wanted to give myself space from Jimin. But at the same time, I didn't want to be very far from him. I wanted him an arms reach away. Not close enough for me to have feelings for him, but close enough that I could still see him. "Sure." I said, nodding my head, "What time? I'll pick you up."

Jimin smiled, giving me the details for tomorrow night.

The rest of the day at work went by pretty smooth, I had to stay late and deal with rescheduled patients, it was the same the next day as well, Thursday night, I worked until seven-thirty, I had to text Jimin and let him know that I wouldn't be out of the office until late and that I wouldn't have time to go home, change and pick him up on time. So instead he offered to pick me up at the office.

It was just after eight and I was standing outside the office building when Jimin pulled up in a blue, brand new looking pickup truck. "Hey, doc." He greeted with a smile.

"Nice truck," I smirked climbing in it and leaving my briefcase and phone on the back seat. "How old is she?"

"Brand new. Off the lot two months ago, my dad got me it as a gift for graduating. I don't drive her too much."

"How many cars do you have?" I raised a brow, watching as he shifted the truck into gear and drove from the parking lot.

"I have four all together. One I drive to work, one for weekends, one to show off and one for off-roading."

"And what's she?"

"She's to show off." He gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter