»fourteen

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

"Where have you been!? I was worried sick about you?" Yebin was quick to jump on me when I got home, she was sitting in the living room with her phone in her hand, the same phone I had just called four times and had gotten no answer.

"I'm sorry, I forgot about the meeting. I went out for supper with a few work friends." I hung up my jacket, looking down at my wife.

My wife.

I was just out kissing another person, a man no less. And here she was, worried about me at home not knowing where I was.

"You should have called, I thought you be-" I grabbed her, pulling her close to my chest, her words stopped as I held her. I didn't want her to see my face, see how hard I was fighting with myself. I rested my head on hers, my head just above her ear as I took a deep breath, breathing her in.

"I'm sorry, ok? How was the meeting? How's Chaewon doing in school. Passing everything?"

Yebin looked up at me, blinking a few times before stepping back and straightening herself out. "Yeah, she's doing great. They wanted to have the meeting because they're having scouts come to the next school soccer match, they think she's a fit for the summer program team."

"That's awesome, I'm sure she's over the moon about that."

She smiled, moving towards the stairs. "She's pretty happy about it. She can't wait to tell you, so act surprised tomorrow when she does, ok?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

*****

"He called me about twenty times, then showed up at my place, I wouldn't let him in so the doorman had to call security. Then he started texting me." Jimin rolled his eyes dramatically, "I almost thought I'd find him sleeping beside my car this morning. It was ridiculous." I smiled at him over my lunch. Yebin had made spaghetti last night before the meeting, and she thankfully saved me some.

"I would offer you my couch, but you know. Two kids." And a wife.

"Yeah, I meant to ask about them. How old are they?"

"Chaewon's thirteen, Chanwoo is seventeen. You kind of met him already at-"

"The movies, ah. Not your brother then." He gave me his charming smile and his small chuckle.

"Yeah, that was Chanwoo. He's also going to be at the hockey game. I was trying to tell you but, you kind of don't shut up." He nodded, a smirk on his lips as he drank from a straw.

"Yeah," He swallowed. "I've been told that before."

"Not surprised," I grinned. "He's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter