»four

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

"Be sure to call Mr. Yoo about his appointment tomorrow. He will forget. And he will show up three hours late just like the last three times."

"Should I call his daughter instead?"

"Actually that's a great idea. Call Dahye and let her know about the appointment so he can at least have a ride here."

"Alright. Mrs. Lee is here for her teeth cleaning. Then after lunch Jang Sumi and her mother."

"Thank you, Gayoon." I waved at my receptionist. Gayoon was a forty-year-old woman who had a seven-year-old boy at home. She was a sweet woman with long brown hair that she normally had braided or in a bun and she seemed to rather wear long skirts rather than pants. She also wore thick black glasses around her brown eyes. She wasn't a big woman but she wasn't small either.

As far as I knew her husband worked crazy shifts offshore so she was mostly a single mother, and it seemed like that was something she enjoyed, she had a lot of help from her mom which I'm sure she was thankful for.

I was itching to get to lunch. The kids and I all woke up late so I had to rush them to school because we'd missed the bus and Yebin was already late for a doctor's appointment. So none of us got to eat breakfast. The only saving grace I had this morning was the fact Gayoon had brought coffee for us both or I would be a puddle on the floor.

I finished up my last client before heading down the stairs to start my hour lunch and was lucky enough the cafeteria wasn't all that busy. I bought my subway and sat at a far table next to a window to watch the traffic drive by.

I must have been too far into my thoughts because when I looked up again I was face to face with Jimin, who was sitting across from me in his well-tailored suit looking at his phone like he didn't even know I was there. Which I guess was only fair seeing as I didn't know he was there.

The only thing I could muster up was a lame "Hey." Followed by an awkward wave, with a hand I was tempted to slap myself with afterwards.

But it got his attention and he turned to me with a smile on his face as he put his phone down on the tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter