»fifteen

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

He had me pushed up to the wall, his plump lips on mine as his hands wandered up and down my sides, I didn't know where to put my hands, so I settled for on his hips as his mouth explored mine. His tongue was in my mouth. Every so often he would let out a moan, as he ground his lower half into mine.

And I wasn't totally innocent, I was pushing into him too, pressing my groin into his, he moved his mouth to my neck. I rotated my head back, leaning it on the brick wall on the back of his apartment building. His hands went up my shirt, and that with his mouth, I couldn't help the groan that passed my lips, the light huffs I let out, his name passing my lip with every surge of pleasure.

"We should stop," I mutter, but I really didn't want to, and Jimin knew that as he nibbled on my neck, letting out a chuckle on my skin. His hand found its way to the front of my jeans and I moaned. I bit my lip grabbing onto Jimin's hair. "Oh, God."

"Don't bring God into this." Jimin chuckled, getting down on his knees and undoing my belt, He kissed the outline of my very hard and I melted, I hadn't enjoyed anything this much in-- in so long. "I'm sure God, would love to watch this." I couldn't compose myself as I watched him giving open mouth kisses to my briefs. "Hoseok."

"God, yes."

"Hoseok." Jimin stopped, his mouth at my ear now.

"Mm?"

"You're going to be late for work?"

"What?"

What?

I opened my eyes to see Yebin leaning over me with a coy smile on her face. "Did you need me to help you with that?" She asked, trailing her fingers over my stomach. I looked down past her hand to the obvious tent that was standing under the covers, I groaned, but not in pleasure, I rubbed my eyes and sat up, shaking my head.

"No, it's fine. I need a shower anyway." Standing up, I walked past Yebin, shutting the bathroom door and pressing my head in my hands. I kissed him once, and now I was having wet dreams about him. I couldn't look at her, couldn't be around her knowing very well that I had my lips on someone else. I was dreaming about somebody else. I wanted to be with somebody else.

And I didn't know how to tell her.

If I should tell her. I loved her, she was my first... everything. Girlfriend, kiss, lover, wife. She was everything to me, and she did everything for me. Yet here I was, being the worst for her. I couldn't have with her, I couldn't kiss her. I couldn't even stand to feel her hands on me sometimes. But not because there was something wrong with her. No, Yebin was perfect.

After a cold shower and a slow and painful drive, I was at work, confused to the fact that Jimin was in fact, not handing me coffee, or waiting for me in the stairs like he normally would. I was well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter