»ten

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

It was like someone had poured ice down my back. I'm sure my face showed it with just how pale I had gotten.

Why I am shocked that the man had a boyfriend. Of course, would. He was a good-looking young guy who happened to flirt with me from time to time. But I wasn't expecting it. And I was left standing there like an idiot while Namjoon shook Jungkook's hand. I just went on autopilot and shook his hand after Namjoon. Greeting myself as he smiled with his purely white teeth.

I couldn't really enjoy my night after that. Namjoon had gone off and gotten buddy-buddy with Jungkook and a few other people from the party. I did talk to a few people, drank a bit. But I was distracted. The party was full swing by the time Jimin had found his way towards me, a glass in both hands and he handed one towards me with a smile.

"Not having fun Doc?" Jimin asked, handing me one of the beers that he held in his hand. I just shook my head while taking a sip. "Next time I invite you out, we'll have to do something more low key."

"Oh, no. This is fine." I reassured him, looking around as a few people passed us by laughing.

"Here, come outside with it." He said, down the rest of his beer. I followed suit, finishing mine before following Jimin outside from the back. The night air was chilly, it was still spring but once the sun went down the heat went with it. Jimin walked around the building until we were both alone on the side before he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his back pocket and lit one up with the lighter that sat in the cardboard pouch. "Want one?" He asked offering me the packet.

"I'm a dentist," I said dully. "How long have you been a smoker?" He had amazing teeth, as strange as it sounded, but I was a dentist. It was something I was bound to notice.

"I don't smoke often," Jimin said with a small smile. "Just when I'm out drinking and they're on hand. Really they're Jungkook's smokes, but he lets me have as many as I like."

"How long have you and Jungkook been together?" I asked, leaning my back on the wall beside Jimin.

"Bout six months. He works away a lot so we don't spend much time together, but he is pretty great. He can be a bit of an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter