»sixteen

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

I couldn't stop pacing in the bedroom after I got home. My nerves were eating me alive and I couldn't face anyone downstairs. I couldn't look my wife in the face, I didn't want to do this to her. But I couldn't say no to Jimin. Everything about him just attracted me to him like a magnet. I couldn't stay away from him for long, no matter how much I had tried.

It had been a few days since Jimin and I had, had our -- moment, in my office. I wasn't sure how to feel about myself. But I tried to make it known to Yebin that something had changed without right telling her that I had kiss someone else, that I was cheating. My first step was sleeping on the couch, mostly because I didn't feel worthy enough to sleep in our bed with her. At first, I had made it seem like an accident. I would watch TV late at night and then just fall asleep on the couch. But by the third day, she had caught on and asked me what was wrong.

I had told her that I just needed some space to think about some things and that everything was fine. That, of course, was half the truth, because yes I did need time to think about something, but not everything was fine.

My mind was becoming my enemy. Sure, Jimin was great, he was a nice guy and I liked him -- a lot. But he was still young, He was only seven years older than Chanwoo, and he was eleven years younger than me. He could have anything, young, old, but he had kissed me.

Which brought me to the first kiss we shared, I couldn't help but think that I was a rebound for Jungkook and that soon he would find someone else. What if I broke my marriage up for someone who didn't even want to be with me in the future.

But maybe the marriage ending was a good thing on all fronts, I wasn't happy, and I wanted Yebin to be happy. I needed space away from her, and I knew she wasn't vindictive enough to keep the children away from me. They were old enough now to hate me if they wanted to, it was just something we'd have to work with. I was very open to counselling if need be.

Then, the counselling thought always brought me back to the fact that maybe I should try marriage counselling before I do anything too scary, like file divorce papers.

"Yebin." It was Saturday morning, Both kids were out doing their own things while Yebin walked around in her housecoat and I was in my pajamas.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She sat down beside me on the couch, her coffee in hand as she cradled the mug in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter