»twenty

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

"You've been seeing Dr. Lee for almost a month now. When are you going to tell her?"

Jimin and I were on his couch, I had come over for dinner after work, and now he was resting his head on my chest as I laid on his couch running a hand in his hair. It was relaxing, being around him made me feel so much calmer than being away from him. I tried not to come to his house too much. After Chanwoo and I had run into each other at the shop, he had been acting out towards me. Fighting, ignoring me, distancing himself. And I wasn't sure if it was because he'd seen something he shouldn't have between Jimin and me, or because I had seen him with Sehyeong. Who of course I didn't know that anything was going on between the two, they could be friends, they could be more or less. But whatever it was that happened that night put a wedge between us and it hurt.

Speaking of wedges, Yebin and I were in an awkward spot. We'd met with Dr Lee four times now, and each time mirrored itself. We'd talk about our feelings, then we'd talk about , how we can help each other. Dr. Lee had suggested seeing her on our own for two appointments, which we agreed to. I was going to meet with her tomorrow at three, and my plan was to either tell her about being with Jimin or hint to it.

Jimin. He had been so helpful through all this, he understood it wasn't easy for me to be with me and be with my family, he was patient, and I couldn't thank him enough for that. I had made it clear that I didn't want us having while Yebin was still in the dark about us being together. And thankfully he had totally agreed and was going to suggest the same thing.

What was scary for me was how fast we had been going, how fast I had fallen for him. I liked spending time with him, being around him, being close to him. I wanted to take that next step and move forward with what we had, but I needed to stop being selfish and think about the others in my life. It wouldn't be fair for Yebin if she found out I had slept with somebody else while we were together. It wouldn't be fair to Jimin, being the second person in my life and sadly coming in secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter