»nine

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

 

Yebin was sitting at the kitchen table with her laptop open and a handful of envelopes, she had been creating and sending out thank you cards all week to people who bought from her shop. She looked like she really enjoyed herself. A red plaid shirt hung nearly to her knees with tight black leggings, her hair up in a messy bun. It was early on Saturday morning, and I had yet to tell her about my plans tonight. She had a few sheets of fabric in front of her, she was typing away at, where ever she did on it. Normally she was in her office, which was really just the basement that she had taken over. But from time to time she liked to do her more, office like work upstairs.

We both had our own offices, mine being the spare bedroom upstairs.

"Hoseok, want to drive with me to the post office tonight?" She asked, turning her body so she could easily look at me.

Yebin's idea of a post office trip was going to Starbucks, sitting and chatting for twenty minutes, dropping off all her things- which takes at least another twenty minutes, By the time she would get home if I came with her, would be closer to midnight because she didn't like to leave the house until the kids were asleep, or at least Chaewon.

"I would love to Yebin, but I've actually got plans tonight."

"Oh?" She said, her brows raising into her bang line. "What plans?"

Here we go.

"A work friend of mine is having a going away party for a friend of his and invited me. I asked Namjoon to tag along,"

"Oh, that sounds nice! You enjoy yourself. Oh, and don't forget Chaewon has a PTA meeting on Thursday. I put a sticky note in your office. And you're taking Chanwoo to the game next Saturday right?"

"Game?" I asked, leaning myself off the kitchen counter with a fresh cup of coffee as I watched my wife turn herself back around and type on her computer.

"Those tickets you won at the schools' raffle? The hockey tickets Hoseok."

Oh right, two months ago Chaewon's school had held a raffle to raise money for new uniforms, One of the prizes was three tickets to a hockey game to our home team. I promised Chanwoo we would go, Yebin didn't like sports and Chaewon had a blowing party with her friends that night.

"Yeah, Oh yeah I remember. We're still going. I just need to find someone for that third ticket. If not, I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter