»eighteen

The Married Man [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK's POV

Jimin had texted me just as I pulled up to his building, telling me to park my car and come inside. I found the nearest parking meter, thanking God it was free after 6 PM. I walked into the building and was amazed by the size of the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I walked to the front desk, feeling out of place in somewhere so -- elegant.

"How can I help you, Sir." The woman at the front desk asked me as I got close. She was a larger woman, with dreadlocks in her hair, held back by a white headband that went nicely with her red uniformed shirt.

"I'm here to see Park Jimin, apartment P 543. He is expecting me."

"Name?"

"Hoseok."

The woman nodded, picking up the phone and dialling a number. "Good evening sir. There is a Hoseok here to see you. Yes sir, thank you." She pressed a button, and the elevator door opened from beside us, "Have a nice day sir."

I waved, thanking her as I stepped into the elevator tapping my foot as it started to rise, going up twenty-one floors before stopping and opening to a well lit, tall floor. Once I stepped out I noticed that the floor only had four doors. Two on each side. I looked at the first door, 541, 542, 543. The last door on the right side. I hesitated before knocking. I heard no sound coming from inside, but soon the door opened and I was left breathless.

Jimin stood there in a white dress shirt with the sleeves pulled to his elbows, showing off his skin, glasses sitting on his head almost lost in his mess of hair, he wore dark blue jeans. But he wasn't the only reason I was breathless. Behind him was a huge apartment, from just the door I could see a large window looking over the city, a curved 80 inch TV hanging on the wall, in front of a large black sectional. Jimin smiled at me as I gawked at his home, he stepped aside to let me in and marvel at everything that was his.

The kitchen was off to the side, dark wooden cupboards, counters with black, almost shimmering tops, an oven top built into an island, a very deep sink. The whole apartment was open concept. It was darkly lit, with lights low. "Wow," I mumbled looking around. "You live here alone?"

"Well, me and Sagwa."

"Sagwa?" I turned to look at him, he was grinning at me with his arms folded, he nodded his head to the right, towards the large window, where a black cat tower stood, and on the top of a pillar was a white cat, contrast to everything dark in the home. The cat -Sagwa- was sleeping with its head buried into his own front paws. "Oh, Sagwa. Cute."

"I'm sure if he was awake, he'd say thank you." Jimin chuckled, coming over, he was now holding a glass of red wine, he handed it to me. "I've got a driver booked, so feel free to drink. A car will be here in twenty." He walked to the couch and sat down, patting the seat beside him. I followed him, taking a drink of the wine before putting it on the black coffee table. Jimin sat back, as I sat forward. "Hoseok." I looked towards him, he now had a small smiled on his face. He sat up, kissing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter