The Plan

Forgotten Fighters

"I have made up my mind, I think I see where this whole thing is going now, you all feel like you need some recognition for what you do, and if you can do that, you can accomplish your goals for joining MEKA, so I think I have an idea for all of you. What if you were to live stream your point of view of our battles, I can recommend you, and then people can visit your live streams, and then they can acknowledge your presence," D.va suggests. 

The 4 other MEKA pilots take a moment to think about whether or not they should take D.va's advice. 

After a little while, they make up their minds. "As much as we thank you for advice, we have our own plans for our popularity to grow, and it would be more like you are trying to help us out, so while our fame may be increasing, your fame would also increase as well, and we just want to be on level ground with you," Casino states. 

D.va shrugs and says "oh well, have fun figuring out your own way, but because I am nice, I won't prevent you from using your plan, nor will I tell Myrung, but I might as well say this, everyone has their 15 minutes of fame, and my time could very well be running out," D.va then walks out with D.mon joining her, but only leaving a few moments after D.va left. 

"I wonder why she left with D.va, is she planning on going against us or something," Overlord states. 

"The king can see where you are thinking Overlord, but it's best not to think about it, also the King would like to know this plan that you had Casino, as you have not shared that plan with anyone, that you probably thought up with while you were in the ice box," King asks? 

"it's pretty simple, we become super heroes," Casino says. Overlord face palms at how dumb the idea sounded. "Ok, if you are going to initially reject my idea, then allow me to explain, we go to the part of the city where the most crime happens, take out villians and leave them by the police station, with a letter that says sincerely; Overlord, King, and Casino," Casino continues. 

"Isn't that considered an act of a vigilante?" King asked. 

"Pretty much," Casino answers.

 "Last time I checked, vigilantes were illegal and if that is still the case, then this plan will make us all villains, and we would receive a lot less fame than before, also there is a pretty good chance that we will be hunted down by the police which will most likely have us killed" King responded. 

“Then it's a good thing I have a backup plan," Casino responds. King and Overlord facepalm at the same time as if on cue after hearing the idea of Casino's backup plan thinking that it will be just as stupid as the first idea, this caused Casino to ask "What is so bad about having a backup plan," Casino asks.

     "How long were you in the ice box?" Overlord asked. King starts laughing. 

"Besides the point, my other plan is this, what if we were to sabotage D.va's mech; Tokki, like, like unplug it while it's charging and jam the pneumatics that way when we have been deployed to fight, D.va is too busy trying to fix her mech," Casino explains. Overlord and King ponder about the idea, after a little while King asks a question. 

"Are you sure about this, last time when D.va was in a position where she could not help us we got slaughtered, the King couldn't even attend the press conference that was held afterward, due to how badly he had been injured, so how do we adapt to her not being around," King asked. 

“Also it might take her not as long as that one mechanic Dae-hyun Park might help her and fix all the problems that we have caused too,” Overlord throws in.

"Simple, we get good, or to better phrase it; We must be as swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon, that way we can quickly take out the giant Gwishin omnic before D.va can get involved,” Casino responded. Overlord immediately started doing push ups. "That's the spirit Overlord," Casino congratulated before he too joined in. King gave a few weird looks, before he too had decided that he should join in. 

"So how many are we doing," King asked. 

"If we don't do 50 push-ups, then we must do 100 sit-ups," Overlord responded. 

"Also we should be 2 hours early to any mech training event, it's important that we get there before everyone else, so that we can get more time inside of our mechs so that we can get more time to practice, and get used to everything," Casino added. 

"I will make it 3 hours to vandalize D.va's mech," Overlord commented. 

"Let the big plan commence," All three said together.