Sabotage

Forgotten Fighters

This is Casino. With me I have my friend King and we are currently making our way to the hangar to do some sabotage. Our plan is pretty simple, Overlord is to meet King and I at the hangar as he is going through the vents to get started on breaking D.va's mech. Our plan is pretty simple, break the pneumatics so the mech can't move all that much, clog the jet engines that way the mech can only walk once the pneumatics are fixed, and lastly unplug and discharge all power so that it won't boot up at all. All of this should buy us enough time to be able to go defeat the omnic, host a press conference and then go back to base with our fame increasing and D.va's fame decreasing. If anyone decides to come into the hangar, Overlord will go straight to the vent, while King and I will move straight to our mechs and pretend like we are fixing them, until the intruder leaves, while it may be illegal to tamper with MEKA technology, we are not concerned because we can claim that we are fixing the mech due to the problems that we are creating if we don't move fast enough to our hiding spots and get caught. Now that, that is out of the way, it seems to be that in that short period of time we are at the door to the hangar and hopefully no one else is in there other than Overlord. We are prepared to deal with someone that happens to be in there that is not Overlord, King and I can claim that we are hooking up live streaming equipment to our mechs. We can even prove that as we have what we think are high quality cameras and microphones, that Overlord might have stolen from D.va's room during D.va's rage tantrum because if she was going to take our movement down, he would at least take something from D.va, but we don't talk about that. "You ready King," I ask. 

"The King is always ready," he responds. 

We go through the door and see Overlord waving at us, this told us that the coast is clear and we move in.

 "What did you get done so far?" I ask Overlord.

 "I got the mech to stop charging and discharged all the power that's on it, figured that would be the hardest part," Overlord says. 

"Great work, the King would like to take care of breaking the jet boosters, can the two of you jam up the pneumatics as I am not really familiar with pneumatics?" King asked. 

"Sure thing, but I have an idea as to what we should do with the jet engines, remember when we decided to add extra jet boosters to our mechs and how it turned into a complete disaster, but D.va avoided it because she was busy doing something else, what if we were to have her feel what it felt like for us when we did it," Overlord asks inquisitively. 

I give Overlord a dirty look at first, but then I realized that Overlord actually had a good idea and then I decide to stop 

"If the idea is fine with the two of you, I am more than happy to go and grab the bin that holds all the spare jet boosters," Overlord beckons. 

"It's fine with the King," King responds "while you are at it bring me a torque wrench and a lot of screws to speed things up on the extra engines,". 

"I like it," I respond. Overlord rushes over to grab the spare jet booster bin, a torque wrench and extra screws. Once Overlord returns King and Overlord gets to work on the extra jet engines. While that is happening, I work on jamming up one of the legs of Tokki. Once Overlord finishes assisting King with the jet boosters, he and I work on getting the other leg jammed. King finishes up attaching the extra jet boosters and starts wiring them up to the rest of Tokki almost the moment Overlord and I finish jamming the other leg. It seemed like we were just a well oiled machine. Overlord then rushes off to go grab something, once King finishes wiring the boosters up. When Overlord comes back, I notice that he brought a bunch of pink spray paint cans along with three gas masks. 

"We may want to hide the extra boosters on D.va's mech that way she will not notice what we have done to her mech," Overlord explains "The gas masks are to prevent us from inhaling the fumes,". 

King and I look at each other and smile as we grab spray cans and gas masks and start spraying the jet boosters. "Good thing you are with us Overlord, I would never have thought about trying to disguise the jet boosters," I tell Overlord. 

"The King appreciates the work that you have done," King says. "

“Ah thanks, I am glad to have you guys too," Overlord says while blushing. 

Author: Overlord is not gay.

It was a weird sort of tender moment that the three of us had with each other that was ended by us finishing painting the boosters and starting to clean up. After we moved back everything to where it was originally, mopped up the paint that had landed on the floor, and waved pieces of cardboard to dry the paint faster, then we mop the floor again to hide any extra paint that is on the floor, and finally we dried the floor off by waving more pieces of cardboard. I had then received an interesting idea. "What if we were to charge D.va's mech to highest level that way it can have as much power to the boosters which will make the mech even more uncontrollable," I suggest. After a little bit of thinking King and Overlord agree to work with me to put D.va's mech back on charge, and overcharge the boosters. Once we finished we start leaving, but right before all three of us are out of the door, we here the other door open. Thankfully, we were able to exit before anyone could notice the three of us. We then go back to the meeting room to grab three walkie talkies and to go back to our rooms to discuss what happened privately.