GET TO THE MECHS

Forgotten Fighters

Casino here and I gotta go fast. No, it is not because I am dressed up like a blue hedgehog, who has a bad habit of appearing in very depressing video games according to Overlord, it is because I need to start buying us some time. As the pilot of the fastest mech, it's my job to buy the other 4 pilots as much time as possible to get their rear ends into their mechs and outside to stop any sort of Gwishin attack, it's why my room is the room closest to the hangar. From the tone of the alarm, Gwishin has deployed drones to attack Bujin, South Korea. I just need to get my microscopic, pain in the ear, communication links, if that is what they called, into my ear, and done. Now I just gotta boot-up La Princesse, and then start heading out. I wonder how D.mon is doing, and also what she is planning, as I have not checked in with her ever since she left us, but I am kinda curious what her plan is to get acknowledged. Did she decide to side with D.va’s idea really dumb and bad idea of livestreaming?

 *One transition in point of views later because this is not a long enough chapter at the moment that someone, like one of my former English teachers, would approve of, also while I have you, this transition is of cunning design like it's in the *banging on the door* "FBI OPEN UP" I have gotta go now* 

D.mon here, and I had to ask D.va some more questions. One of the most important ones was "how do I start recording the livestream,". Her response was that all that I need to do is to have one of the cameras start recording and since all the cameras are paired together, they will start recording together and since they were paired to APMTV, APMTV will automatically start live streaming. D.va also said that, due to all that, it's why she prefers APMTV compared to any other streaming websites. Anyway, right now I am running down the hall somewhat alongside King, Overlord, and D.va. King and Overlord seems to be behind us, which makes sense as their rooms are not as close to the hangar as D.va and my room are and Casino's room is like the hangar's next-door neighbor due to how close it is. I wonder how he even sleeps as I have heard that it can get pretty pretty noisey in the hangar. Anyway, Casino is probably either inside the hangar, or already outside going toward the wherever the Gwishin drones are attacking. We have now made it inside the hangar and Casino is most likely already out in the field as La Princesse is already gone. I am already hoping inside of Beast, and I have just the recording equipment, and just like D.va said a live stream has just started from my APMTV channel, as apparently while I was setting up my APMTV account, D.va must have linked my mech with certain parts of APMTV because it seems like D.va most likely had connected a bunch of things from APMTV to my mech, most likely so I can follow up on everything. It seems like I have 0 viewers, but I should get some more once D.va gives me a shoutout, and yeah I have just gotten a bunch of viewers. D.va also said that I should just pay attention to what's going on with the omnic than whatever my viewers are, and they are already aware that I will be more focused on the omnic than on them, so I shouldn’t worry about them complaining about me not talking to them. Now that my mech is booted up, let's get going "This is D.mon deploying, over" I say. 

"This is D.va deploying, over" D.va says. 

"This is Overlord deploying, over" Overlord says. 

"This is the King, deploying, over" King says. 

Just as we are all about to go I hear; "I have too much power, over" coming from D.va. 

Next thing I know I see D.va zoom out of the hangar at a speed that only La Princesse can perform or any of the other mechs can perform if they were to have extra jet boosters attached. It was at that very moment, I figured out what Casino's awful plan was; he was going to give D.va the same experience that Overlord, King, and I received from his last idea, except with even more jet boosters than last time. I am unsure as to what I should do, should I help D.va, or do I stop the omnic drones, I want to help D.va, but the boys can’t manage having to take care of an entire Gwishin drone attack of any proportion. 

"Myrung what should I do, should I help D.va or should I take care of the omnic? over" I ask while having a panic attack about my rediscovered friend. 

After a short pause I hear Myrung respond with "D.mon, since your mech has the most room inside of the cockpit, I am going to ask you to stay here to pick someone up, Overlord and King go help Casino with the Gwishin drones, Casino how are you faring? over”. 

"I could be doing better, but I can buy us about 5 more minutes before my mech fully be destroyed, over" Casino says. 

"Perfect, Overlord and King get going already, over" Myrund commands.

 "Got it," the two said as they rush out of the hangar without properly ending their radio message with over. 

"So who am I going to picking up? over" I asked curiously. 

"You will be picking up Dae-Hyun Park, a childhood friend of D.va's up until D.va blew up his hoverboard so that they could win a race, as well as D.va's assistant/everyone’s mechanic, over" Myrung explains.

 "I know that, I was D.va's old childhood best friend after Dae-Hyun left her, I was very disappointed by this action as it was very upsetting to hear that anyone would even leave just because they broke a hoverboard, I once had a hoverboard until I took over water, since hoverboards don't work on water, it kinda broke, but I didn't give up, I didn’t leave my family, over" I reply.

 "I beg your pardon? over" Myrung asks seemingly confused. 

"I am so sorry, life story stuff, over" I reply a tad embarrassed. 

"Are you D.mon?" I hear coming from outside my mech. 

"Yep, you must be Dae-Hyun Park," I respond "Get in,". It take Dae-Hyun a little bit to squeeze inside of my mech and set down his toolbox in a position that would obstruct the cameras and then with a blaze of the engines we start moving. 

"So what are you up to, riding along for the mission?" I ask, hoping to get some information.

 "My job is to fix whatever the heck is wrong with D.va's mech," Dae-Hyun responds. 

"But doesn't D.va's mech only have room inside for one person, how are you going to fit," I ask nervously. 

"That's where you come in, once I fix D.va's mech, you are going to have to pick me up," Dae-Hyun responds. 

Oh no, I am not great at aiming my mech to support a person who wants to ride on top. By the way before this chapter ends, can we just call Dae-Hyun Park something like D.side or something because he should have a nickname because the entire name is a mouthful? 

Author: No, Blizzard has already said who he is and have not given him a nickname, I can't really argue with that as by actually doing so, that means that I can just call you D.lame or Overlord, Overlard. 

Perfect.