Dramatical Events

Forgotten Fighters

The King is speaking. Overlord and I are going as fast as we can to the Gwishin drone attack force. "It seems like our plan worked, over" I say on Mastermind's private comm system that was between Overlord, Casino, and The King. 

"Yeah it did, but can the two of you get over here faster, there's only so much abuse that La Princesse can take and she is getting close to that amount, over" Casino says on the radio. 

"Deploying a repair drone right now Casino, it can make you faster than our mechs, over" Overlord says desperately. 

"Thank you, but it will take more than a simple repair drone to hold these guys off, over" Casino says. 

"Don't worry the King can see you, over" I shout over the comm system, "Wait, are our mechs designed to even fight any omnic threat, over" 

"What do you mean? over" Overlord asks.

 "He means that since our mechs have the lowest amount of armour, are we even able to even hold this omnic drone attack off, over" Casino elaborates. 

"Guys we got this, we did P90X, if we can do that, we can do anything, over" Overlord says trying to encourage the other 2.

“But…” King began.

“P90X GIVES YOU ABS, FLEX, AND A SLEEVE, over” Overlord screamed.

 "Alright then, let's do this. Also Overlord, what drones did you bring? over" I ask trying to figure out a strategy that could work.

 "I brought 2 attack drones and 2 repair drones, however I am also able to call drones from HQ to battle if needed, over" Overlord announced. 

"Good because we are going to need as many drones as possible for this, over" I respond as Overlord and I arrive where Casino is. 

"Thank goodness you finally got your rear ends over here, I could use a break, also thanks for the repair drone Overlord, over" Casino finally says as he pulls away from the Gwishin to deal with crowd control while the repair drone moves back towards one of Mastermind’s top fins. 

"Time to get crackin, over" I say as I launch two large barrages of missiles at a Gwishin drone ... which seemed to have done no damage at all. 

"Armour is too high, calling in an enhancement drone for you, over" Overlord says. 

"Crowd has been dispersed from the area, feel free to blow everything up...King, over" Casino says coming back to where the other two mechs were. 

“Just because I accidently destroyed a few buildings that had like 80 people were inside does not mean that you have to be like that, over” I reply. Getting back to business I ask "How long until the enhancement drone gets here, over", trying to get an idea as to what we could do in the situation. 

"3 minutes until it arrives, over " Overlord says, "I have just thought of  an idea as to how we might win, but it is very risky, and can easily go wrong, over"

 "What are you thinking, over" Casino asks

 "We use a secret technique called The Art of the Fist of Silence, over" Overlord says.

 "Is that the name of that one episode from that one show with the blocky people that you always watch? over" I ask while having my mech jump from roof to roof of some buildings to avoid getting hit by a Gwishin drone’s own barrage of missiles. 

"It’s called Ninja go, King. Get your ninja show titles right, over" Casino says.

"This is no time for joking, over” Overlord says as he dodges a buttload of bullets from one of the 5 Gwishin drone attackers that have appeared, "What I am saying is that we were to bait the omnic drones into doing certain actions like firing missiles at us and at the last second we move out of the way and they shoot themselves because some jerk turned friendly fire on, over" 

“What the heck is friendly fire, stop using these video game terms, I am a former F1 driver, not a gamer like the rest of you so please speak English and not this gaming language? over” Casino asks rather annoyed.

“Friendly fire is shooting someone else who is on your team, over” Overlord says while I groan at how dumb Casino was, but it does make some level of sense that an F1 driver would not understand a lot of gaming terms.

"You know what, that's not a half bad idea, let’s give it a shot, over" Casino says.

"The King approves of the plan, over" I respond. 

"Alrighty then, calling 2 more enhancement drones to help us out, let's get this show on the road and show the public what we can do, over" Overlord says aesthetically.

*Another dramatic transition in POV later, the only other one, I wonder if I can have *banging on the door* "FBI OPEN UP," oh no not again*

D.mon here, and I can tell you something, the mech Beast was not not designed in anyway to support speed. "Dae-hyun, by chance do you remember the modifications D.va made to your hoverboard?" I ask hoping that he did. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I remember the changes that caused my only hoverboard to blow up," He responds. 

"Beast here is not meant for speed and at this rate, D.va might as well circumnavigate the earth by the time we meet up with her," I respond "So go make yourself useful and make those changes to Beast’s jet boosters," After Dae-Hyun gets up on top of the mech I decide to make a call. "Hey Overlord, earlier today I heard you mention something about some sort of experimental communication drones, could you please deploy one to my location, over," I plead. 

"Why should I listen to you, you are helping our enemy? over," He responds. 

"Because you owe me a favor after I helped you out of your mech after D.va's backstabbery, over," I respond. 

"Fine fine, but this makes us even, and also make sure it comes back intact, over," Overlord reluctantly says 

"Thank you," I respond as smug as possible. A few moments later I see a little blue thing right by my mech which I could infer was the comm drone, and after attaching my comms to it as well as pairing D.va's comms to it as well, I was then able to maintain a private comm channel that would disturb the boys, to test it out I ask "D.va, can you read me? over,"

“Yeah I read you, and now that I read you, can you please help me get Tokki under control, she is moving way too fast than what it should be moving, and I can’t control anything that goes this fast, over" D.va responds. 

"Dae-hyun Park and I are making our way to you to help out, can you help us out and try to reduce the amount of power you are using, this should lower your speed which will help us catch up to you since Beast isn't meant for speed. Hopefully, the adjustments that Dae-hyun is making can also help us catch up to you, but most importantly I need you to slow down, over" I tell her hoping that my mech will not have the same fate that Dae-Hyun Park’s hoverboard had, since if Beast blows up, I am pretty much dead. I was also hoping that this whole thing can be fixed a whole lot faster because the boys are going to need help. While the boys are good at what they are assigned to do with their mechs, their mechs are not designed to stop an omnic attack of any sort since their mechs are designed a lot more for support, compared to attacking like mine and D.va's.

 "I can do that, but it will be a tad difficult due to how much power these engines have, over" D.va responds. A few minutes later D.va then says "I have seemed to have calmed Tokki down to a decent level, but I am still struggling to control Tokki, over". 

Dae-hyun Park jumps back into the back into the cockpit, and all of a sudden I felt a large burst of speed, this that allowed me to finally get to where D.va is and after lowering my power down a level that I felt that I was able to control Beast, I give a weird signal to Dae-Hyun Park to let him know that it’s all clear. Once this happened, Dae-hyun Park gets out of the cockpit with his tool box to make the jump over to D.va's mech. After steadying things out Dae-hyun makes the jump to D.va's mech and gets working.