CHAPTER SIX

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon just her daughter’s hair lovingly while keep kissing her forehead. Minami’s just surrender in her mama’s warm embrace. She couldn’t dare to imagine what if her daughter cannot be found. The first thing after spending her first night Korea shouldn’t be something like that. Luckily Minju’s mom deliver the news in a way that could make Hyewon feel calm quickly.

‘Baby, please don’t leave mama alone. Promise me please? You are the only one left for me.’

Hyewon plead. Minami just look at her and hummed as if really understand. Decide just to sleep her little sorrow, Hyewon then persuade Minami to join her for little nap too. Haesol and Minju’s mom going out for a grocery and Hanbit are spending his weekend by watching his favourite sport channel at living room downstairs.

Ironically, even after the little fiasco, Minju’s absence are being ignore.

 

Inside the kid’s café that owned by ducky couple, Chaeyeon and Sakura decide to bring their twins and treat them weekly sweets. Chaeyeon also reasoned that she feel pity to Sakura that have always prepared food for them.

‘Hii-chan, finish your food then mama let you resume your play.’

Hitomi who heard her mama’s word finish her food eagerly as she can’t wait to play with her twin unnie.

‘Baby, slow down please. You will get chocked.’

‘Aigoo my maknae is eager to play I see huh.’

Chaeyeon who feed Hitomi suddenly remember Minami.

‘She looks like someone I know from the past but I don’t remember clearly.’ Mumbled Chaeyeon but her wife who sit across heard her.

‘What are you mumbling about dear?’

‘That Minami. Her eyes remind me to someone but I don’t remember who.’

‘Who? Perhaps one of your exes….

Not wanting to sound so jealous Sakura just keep on feeding Nako.

‘Hahahahaha baby what are you rumbling about? Don’t tell me you forgot that you are my first lover. Hehehe Hichan, mommy is jealous over nothing.’

‘Lee Chaeyeon just shut up or the twins are sleeping with me tonight.’

‘Andwae~~~~~~’ Chaeyeon whined. ‘Tsk! What a dramatic wife I have.’ Poker face Sakura said and keep feeding Nako.

Both Chaeyeon and Sakura suddenly heard faint shout from café kitchen.

‘Choi Yena! Choi Yiren! Stop finishing the cookies. It’s for tomorrow’s event!’

‘KIM CHAEWON!!! YOU BETTER FORGOT ABOUT THE BET!!!!’

As if she could hear her cousin’s voice from faraway, Chaewon open her eyes and staring the goddess that also just open her eyes. Nobody speak anything. Only their soft breath can be heard. When they introduced their selves each other last night, Chaewon close to whining when Minju thought that she is just turn-adult teenager that come into a bar for a first time. Except that Minju did not mention her unnie’s company’s name. Closing their distance, Chaewon attack Minju’s lips slowly and the latter just kiss her back. Enjoying their moment, Minju bending her neck when Chaewon then attack that beautiful neck then down to her . Minju are getting harder as she felt Chaewon’s left  hand caressing her slim waist while her right hand supporting her body not wanting to crash on Minju.

‘It’s my first time doing something like this yet I feel like it is so addicting.’

Minju pulling Chaewon’s neck as she missing her tongue again against hers and not wanted to say anything as she start to feel the heat again despite still suffer from the soreness.

‘What are we Chaewon-ah? I don’t want this just to be one night thing.’

‘If only I could marry you now Minju, I don’t mind fighting against the world.’

‘Tsk. Shut up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter