Save Me

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Save Me

The WJSN other dorm is currently in chaos. Their cook Eunseo is still not yet home and Seola keeps on saying that she wants to make a bread making her members scared for their dear lives. Seola baking or even cooking doesn't sound like a good idea for everyone of them.

"Why don't we just help her in baking? I think it's much better than listening to her whining about baking breads." Yeoreum whispered to the Chinity while they are blocking the kitchen door.

Meiqi groaned. "Why don't we just order online? I'll pay no matter how much it is."

Yeoreum and even Seola felt happy hearing that from Meiqi making the chaos finally end. Xiao is still tired from crying late at night so she just sleep back on the floor while Xuanyi planned to sneak out and go to Bona's dorm. She wants to spent time with her princess as much as possible.

Xuanyi almost screamed when the door opened, good thing she didn't hit Eunseo who looked at her with a blank look on her face.

"What's wrong, Eunseo? Is there a problem?" Xuanyi asked concerned.

Eunseo ignored her and was about to enter her bedroom when she noticed Xiao lying down the floor. Eunseo groaned when she felt her head aching again.

Xiao opened her eyes and saw Eunseo standing a few steps away from her. She was so happy to saw her that she hurriedly run to her and hug her tight.

"What took you so long, Eunseo? I really missed you." Xiao said between her sobs.

"I missed you too, Seongso. But...what is this I'm feeling? Why it seems like my heart is aching because of you? Why loving you is hurting me so much, Cheng Xiao?" Eunseo whispered making Xiao pulled away from her then looked straight in her crying eyes.

"I'm so sorry for causing you this pain, Eunseo. If only I can, I will took all the pains of yours. I love you so much, Son Juyeon." Xiao said cupping Eunseo's cheeks. She slowly leaned closer to capture Eunseo's lips making Xuanyi panicked when Seola, Meiqi and Yeoreum was about to exit the kitchen.

"There was a cockroach!" Xuanyi shouted making her members except Eunseo screamed then jumped in fear. The door opened again and the WJSN members living on the other dorm entered in a hurry.

"What's going on? Why are you making a lot of noises?" Exy asked.

"Cockroach!" Meiqi shouted making the newly came members shouted too then jumped in fear.

"Where is it? What are you waiting for? Do something, Eunseo and Xuanyi unnie!" Luda shouted while clinging on Dawon's back.

Eunseo looked at Xuanyi who obviously looks so nervous right now. "The cockroach is gone. I saw it flew away outside the window just a while ago." Eunseo said calmly and Xuanyi confirmed it too.

Well, they are both lying though. Eunseo knows Xuanyi just shouted that to distract their members so they won't caught her and Xiao almost kissing.

The other members finally calmed down. Dayoung decided to prepare foods for them since Eunseo just went home and Meiqi felt relieved. She's sure that Seola esp Yeoreum can really order a lot of foods online. It's not like money is a problem to her but still.

Eunseo felt pain on her head again. This time, it was too painful that she shouted in pain and almost fell down the floor if Xiao and Xuanyi didn't hold her in time.

"What's wrong, Eunseo? Yah! Did you drink a lot of alcohol last night?" Bona scolded Eunseo.

Eunseo wants to laugh cause Bona is acting like a boss again despite her being small but Eunseo felt her heart aching too while looking at her. Eunseo is so confused in what she really feels for Bona and most of all, she's afraid to say that Bona is just playing with her own feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter