Sweet Gestures

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

The Chinity line went back to China again to continue their schedules there. Some of the korean members of WJSN are promoting in any variety show while the others are busy in their schools.

Eunseo just went back from school when she noticed Bona looking lost in her own thoughts while standing on the veranda. Eunseo knows that Bona always go to their dorm for her. Bona is the one who take care of her the most after they went to the doctor last time. Eunseo and Bona are really close and call themselves as 'Yeon sisters'. They really treat each others as real sisters and Eunseo is so grateful for that.

After changing her clothes, Eunseo went to the veranda and wasn't surprised that Bona is still there. She smiled then slowly backhugged the smaller girl.

"Why so lost in thoughts, Bona unnie? Are you thinking about Xuanyi unnie?" Eunseo asked. She knows that Bona is really close to Xuanyi.

"I really missed Xuanyi but I know that she's fine in her homeland." Bona said with a bitter smile on her face. She doesn't want to think about the day that Chinity will permanently stay in China after WJSN is over. She knows that's possible but she silently hopes that Xuanyi will never live away from her anymore.

"I know you really love being next to Xuanyi unnie. Are you two secret lovers?" Eunseo teased making Bona playfully elbowed her then faced her.

"Xuanyi and I are really close friends. What about you and Seongso? Eunxiao is the most gayest popular ship in our group. Even our fans think that the two of you are really lovers." Bona teased even though she already knows that 'Eunxiao is real'. She respects the decision of the two to hide their relationship. It will be best for their careers esp in their lives cause same relationship is still not accepted in both China and Korea.

Eunseo felt bad for hiding a secret to Bona but she understands why Xiao and her decided to keep it even to their members. "Seongso and I are really super close that we don't mind doing intimate moments together."

"Well, you don't only flirt with Seongso though. You flirt with anyone in our group and even in other girlgroups. You are really super gay, Son Juyeon." Bona said rolling her eyes. She kinda felt pity for Xiao cause her lover is a flirt.

Eunseo chuckled."Yah. I'm not super gay. I'm just a sweet person. Too bad, some people misinterpret my sweetness into gayness but I don't mind as long as ujungs are happy." She said half-truth. Skinship is really part of fanservice esp for i-fans.

Bona smirked. "What if I asked you to kiss me right now? Won't you do it?"

Eunseo was shocked cause she never thought Bona will like this. She knows that Bona is just being playful but Eunseo doesn't want to back out. She stared on Bona's lips then unconciously her lower lip making Bona gulped. Bona doesn't know what got into her for challenging Eunseo like this but she wouldn't lie that she really wants to taste the younger gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter