Rivalry

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rivalry

Xuanyi watched Bona walking back and forth on the living room. The rest of their members are already enjoying their beauty sleep while Boxuan remain awake waiting for Eunxiao. Xuanyi is happy that Bona agreed to sleep on the same room with her but she knows that Bona is much more interested to know about Eunxiao's date that's why she stayed.

Xuanyi walked closer to Bona then backhugged her stopping the smaller girl's steps. "What's wrong? Why are you so worried, Bona?"

Bona sighed then leaned her back closer to Xuanyi who leaned her chin on her shoulder. "I know I shouldn't worry cause Seongso and Eunseo is surely enjoying their date but...I can't help it."

Xuanyi sighed then sniffed Bona's hair making the latter shivered. "There's nothing to worry about. Eunxiao are already old enough to handle theirselves besides, manager oppa is with them.I think you should take a rest now, Bona. I'll be the one to wait for them."

Bona sighed then nodded her head. Xuanyi pulled away then faced her with her goofy smile making Bona giggled. Xuanyi then hold Bona's right hand then gently kissed it. Xuanyi knows that Bona likes being treated like a princess and Xuanyi loves acting like a prince for her. Honestly, Xuanyi really hopes that she can be Bona's prince someday.

"Xiao Xiao, Meiqi and I will fly back to China again tomorrow. I'm not sure how long will it takes again for us to come back here but...I want you to know that wherever I go, my heart will always be yours, Bona." Xuanyi said seriously making Bona tried hard to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Yah. Why are you so cheesy?" Bona pulled her hand away from Xuanyi's hold then avoided her stare. "I'm going to your bed now. Good night, cheesy prince."

Xuanyi widen her eyes when Bona tiptoed then landed a soft kiss on her right cheek. Bona then run into her bedroom then closed the door leaving Xuanyi all alone on the living room. Xuanyi is still shocked cause she recieved a kiss from Bona but she was so happy.

The door suddenly opened reveling Xiao who hurriedly entered the bathroom. Xuanyi frowned cause she noticed tears rolling down from Xiao's eyes. Eunseo entered after Xiao and Xuanyi blocked her way into her shared bedroom with Seola.

"What happened, Eunseo? Why Xiao Xiao is crying?" Xuanyi asked worriedly.

Eunseo sighed then forced a smile. "She's just tired, Xuanyi unnie. We know that crying gives her comfort, right?"

"Did you make her cry, Eunseo?" Xuanyi asked. Eunseo ignored her and was about to walk away so Xuanyi hold her wrist tightly. "Answer me first, Son Juyeon."

Eunseo rolled her eyes. "Fine. I made her cry but the reason is only between Seongso and I. Mind your own business, Wu Xuanyi."

Xuanyi felt pissed. She pushed Eunseo on the wall then trapped her by placing both her hands on each of Eunseo's sides. "How dare you make Xiao Xiao cry? Don't you know how much she loves you? Why are you so stupid and selfish, Eunseo?"

"Yes I am stupid but I am not selfish that's why I let Seongso go. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I can't continue what's going on between us because my disorder is making me a monster that loves torturing her. And worst, my stupid self is now aching for someone else now, Xuanyi unnie." Eunseo said with tears rolling down from her eyes.

They didn't noticed Xiao went out from the bathroom same with Bona who exit the bedroom after hearing some noises.

"I think...I'm in love with your princess now, Xuanyi unnie. Blame your princess for making me fall for her." Eunseo said with a bitter laugh. She then looked straight in Xuanyi's eyes. "My stupid heart is aching for Bona unnie now. I'm in love with Kim Jiyeon now, Wu Xuanyi."

Xiao and Bona were both surprised in what they heard especially Xuanyi who choked Eunseo in too much anger. Xiao and Bona run closer to them and succesfully pulled them away from each others.

"What the hell you just said, Eunseo? Is that the reason why we..." Xiao didn't finished her words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter