Surprise?

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Surprise?

Chinity line went back to Korea and their managers let them have 'hang-out day' again. The WJSN members settled in going to the nearest mall where the first thing they do is shopping on a boutique shop.

The maknaes keep on watching Bona and Xuanyi who look so sweet while picking clothes together. Exy noticed the 99liners giggling so she gave them a weird look.

"What's going on, kids?" Exy asked.

"Boxuan is the next greatest WuJuSoNyeo ship after Eunxiao, right?" Dayoung asked Exy making the latter frown.

"I think SeolBin is the second while Boxuan is a dead ship sailing once again. But Eunxiao remain superior but tragic." Yeoreum said seriously.

Yeunjung nodded her head. "It doesn't matter who's the better ship on Boxuan or Seolbin as long as Eunxiao remain number one."

The maknae line started laughing making Exy rolled her eyes but smiled as she take a look at Boxuan and SeolBin acting like lovebirds while picking clothes. But Exy frowned when she noticed EunXiao are not together but being accompanied by other members.

Xiao keeps on stealing glances at Eunseo who was being accompanied by Meiqi and Luda. She really wants to talk with Eunseo, hold her hand then shamelessly tell their members that Eunxiao is real but she knows it's not yet time for it. Xiao is dying to ask Eunseo if the latter can finally remember their past, their love.

Soobin walked closer to Xiao who looks lost in her thoughts. "Aren't you going to buy couple items with Eunseo?"

Xiao smiled then shook her head. "I don't think...we can." She saw Soobin frowning at her but she keep her smile. "I think you should be the one to do that, with Seola unnie."

Soobin smiled then squeezed Xiao's right hand before walking back to Seola. Xiao looked back at Eunseo who's watching her. Eunseo looks embarrassed being caught watching Xiao but still give the Chinese girl her sweet sincere smile. Xiao felt so happy and her heart almost melt because of Eunseo.

___________

Chengxiao went out to meet some of her friends in Korea, she was supposed to go back in China soon so she doesn't want to miss any opportunity she can to enjoy Korea with her friends there. But of course, Xiao is still the happiest with her members and mostly, with Eunseo that's why she went back to their dorm right away.

Xiao is expecting her members to greet her in their weird ways but she was welcomed by the crying maknaes on their dorm.

"What's going on? Why are you cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter