Flashback

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Flashback

 

Luda noticed that Eunseo keeps on busying herself in a lot of things these days. She felt proud cause Eunseo is giving her best esp when she went to the 'Real Men' show but Luda felt somehow different. It seems that Eunseo is pushing herself into her limit.

Luda always keep an eye on Eunseo, watching her silently with her observant eyes and making sure that Eunseo is fine but it's pretty obvious that the younger girl is not.

"What are you doing, Eunseo?" Luda asked when she saw Eunseo sitting in the staircase. She followed Eunseo who excused herself to go to the washroom after their dance practice.

Eunseo looked shocked when she saw Luda standing right in front of her now. Luda frowned when she noticed Eunseo hides something inside her jacket's pocket.

"I just want some silence, Luda unnie. I am just tired and I want some personal space." Eunseo said with her practiced forced smile but Luda knew her too well.

Luda sat next to Eunseo then gently squeezed the younger girl's hands. "You can always count on us, Eunseo especially on me. You don't have to keep everything to yourself. I will be here to listen and ...I will do anything I can just to help you."

Eunseo smiled then nodded her head. "Thanks, Luda unnie."

________________

Luda watched how Eunseo's stress keeps on getting worse. She keeps on scolding the younger girl to take care of herself but it seems useless cause Eunseo keeps a lot of things to herself. Luda wants to talk to the other members about Eunseo but the latter keeps on lying to them that she's fine.

"Is it about Seongso? You started being different since the last time she went back on our dorm." Luda snapped at Eunseo. They are currently on the rooftop deck of the building where their dorms are.

Luda is not stupid. Maybe, she's not really sure about Eunxiao's real score but she's aware that Xiao is no longer communicating with Eunseo thru online. She noticed too how Xiao never talked about Eunseo whenever their members are having video chat with her. Luda knows that Xiao can be Eunseo's happiness and pain at the same time.

Eunseo frowned. "What? Who's Seongso, Luda unnie?"

Luda glared at Eunseo. "Stop fooling me with your bulls, Eunseo. I had enough already, okay?" She sat next to Eunseo who is sitting on the floor waiting for the sunset. "Did you fight with her? What happened?"

Eunseo sighed. "What's up with you, Lee Luda? I don't know who's that Seongso you are talking about." Luda almost hit Eunseo's head but stopped herself when Eunseo speak again. "These days, I feel like I forgot a lot of things. Maybe because I have a lot of things going inside my head that my mind can't take it anymore. What is wrong with me?"

Luda felt nervous. "Why don't we go to the doctor tomorrow? I'll come with you, Eunseo."

Eunseo chuckled then shook her head. "I don't think there's a need for that. I just need to have stress management skills, maybe."

___________________

"I'm curious why I never heard Eunseo unnie talking about Seongso unnie these days." Dayoung said while eating delivered foods on the floor with her members. "Before, she can't stop talking about Seongso unnie in every minute of the day. She keeps on whining how much she missed her too, right?"

The other WJSN members shared their thoughts while Luda remain silently eating. But at the back of her mind, she knows that Eunseo really needs help now.

She talked to Seola to keep an eye on Eunseo since they are roommates. They both even agree to convince Eunseo to seek medical advice.

________________

Eunseo just went home from her school when she entered her bedroom in a hurry. Seola is pretending busy with her phone but her eyes keeps on following Eunseo who's making a mess on her bed and drawers.

Eunseo groaned then looked at Seola. "Have you seen my sleeping pills, Seola unnie? I keep on looking for it since last night but I still can't find it."

Seola shook her head and keep her straight face. "Nope. Are you sure you didn't misplaced it somewhere?"

"I am just placing it inside my drawer or under my pillow. I am sure I never put it somewhere. Are you sure you haven't seen it?" Eunseo asked still messing her personal space on their shared bedroom.

Seola realized that Luda is right in her observation. Eunseo can't manage her stress well and she became dependent on her sleeping pills to escape. Seola felt guilty for throwing away Eunseo's pills on the window while the latter is currently on school but she believes that it is for the best.

Seola sighed then excused herself but Eunseo blocked the door while glaring at her. "Give me back my sleeping pills, Seola unnie. I know you know where it is."

"I already throw it away, Eunseo." Seola said calmly but Eunseo get mad then pushed her. Good thing, Seola landed on the bed.

"How could you do this to me, Seola unnie?" Eunseo glared at Seola then locked the door. Seola felt scared but she knows she need to stay strong. "Why? You know how much I needed that pills. I know that you know cause we're roommates and I trusted you but...how could you do this to me, Seola unnie?!"

"I just want to help you, Eunseo. I know you are feeling depressed since Seongso became very busy in China. I've talked with Luda and we both want to save you from harming yourself with your unhealthy escapes. Let's go the doctor, Eunseo."

Eunseo shook her head as tears keep on flowing down her eyes. "No. Why you and Luda unnie keeps on saying that I need doctor's help? Are you both thinking that I've already lost my mind? I am not crazy!"

"We know you are not, Eunseo. You are no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter