Tell Me

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tell Me

Xiao and Eunseo went to the nearest amusement park with a male manager for security. Their manager just keep an eye on them in a good distance giving them enough privacy to enjoy their 'bestfriends? date'. They rode in different rides, play a lot of games and eat a lot of delicious snacks together.

Xiao is so happy to do this things with Eunseo again. It doesn't matter if they are not a couple in the eyes of the world as long as they belong to each others.

It's already nighttime when they went back to their neighborhood. Eunseo asked their manager to let Xiao and her spend some few times in the nearby park. Their manager agreed taking them to the park and just wait on the car reminding them to call him asap if ever they needed help or something. Xiao and Eunseo thanked their kind manager who's being so generous giving them privacy today.

Xiao is so happy as she walked with Eunseo while holding hands inside the park. Luckily, there's no one around so they sat on a vacant chair.

"Thank you for our wonderful date today, Eunseo. But my day will always be wonderful whenever we're together, my jagiya." Xiao smiled then placed Eunseo's right hand on her left chest. "You are the only one who can make my heart jumped like this. You are the only one inside my heart, Eunseo."

Eunseo smiled then gently kissed Xiao's hands. "Thank you for being so kind to me, Seongso. I really enjoyed our date today and I love being next to you." She sighed then looked straight in Xiao's eyes. "But I want you to be honest with me. Did we really fight before the accident I've been through? I want to know the truth, Seongso. Please?"

Xiao took a long deep sigh then tears started rolling down from her eyes. She smiled then gently caressed Eunseo's face with her hands. "Then I'll tell you nothing but the truth, Eunseo. I'll tell you our secrets that you can't even remember."

"Then tell me. I will listen and I will believe in everything you'll say, Chengxiao." Eunseo said keeping her eyes on Xiao.

Xiao looked up on the night sky then smiled bitterly as she reminisced the past. The past moments she had with Eunseo that put their relationship at risk.

"Before I became very busy in my schedules in China, you told me that you are finally ready to tell our members esp our families about our relationship. You think that everything will be alright as long as we're together but...I felt so sacred cause I know that not everyone will accept the kind of relationship we ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter