Falling?

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

Xiao being one of the busiest members of WJSN luckily had a free time for today in China. And the first thing she wants to do is to talk with her members esp Eunseo. She can't take a flight back to Korea cause she has another schedule later so she just video chat them thru her phone. Luckily again, all of her members are free and currently on their dorm.

Xiao was so happy cause her members are so lively and funny video chatting with her but her keen eyes can't help but notice Eunseo who keeps on whispering in Bona's ear then the two will laugh together. She can't help but frown watching the two acting lovey dovey on her phone's screen.

"Can I have a moment with Bona unnie?" Xiao asked all of a sudden making her members surprised. The Yeon sisters looked on the screen, finally they noticed her. "I just want to talk with her if it's alright."

Some of the members whined saying they have a lot of things to say for Xiao but Exy bossily told them to leave Bona on the living room alone. Xiao clenched her jaw when she saw Eunseo whispered on Bona's ear again then patted her thigh before walking away with her members, without even looking back at Xiao on the screen. Xiao felt her heart aching because of that but she keep a straight face when Bona greeted her cutely.

Bona noticed that Xiao looks unhappy so she asked worriedly. "Is there something wrong, Seongso?"

Xiao took a deep sigh then looked straight in Bona's eyes thru the screen. "I...I just don't like what I saw a while ago. What's going between you and 'my jagiya', Bona unnie?"

Bona frowned but smirked when she realized that Xiao is talking about her and Eunseo. "Is that jagiya of yours named Eunseo?" Xiao nodded her head seriously. "What's wrong being super close with 'my Juyeon', Seongso? We are Yeon sisters, right?"

Xiao wants to roll her eyes but she stopped herself, Bona is obviously teasing her. "I know but I think you are being super close to Eunseo while I'm away. Aren't you filling my place in Eunseo's heart while I'm gone?"

Bona fight the urge to laugh, Xiao is obviously in her jealous girlfriend mode and Bona loves it. "What do you mean, Seongso?"

"I just want to remind you that..." Xiao bit her lower lip cause she almost told Bona that she's Eunseo's girlfriend. "I'm Eunseo's bestfriend. You should help her in reminding about me instead of taking my place in her life esp in her heart, Bona unnie."

Bona chuckled then smirked. "Don't worry, I am not planning to be Eunseo's newest bestfriend, Seongso. Why would I want to be her bestfriend if I don't mind to be her girlfriend?" Bona is surely annoying Xiao.

Xiao glared at Bona then sighed heavily before talking again. "I am Eunseo's 'yeobo', remember? Eunseo is mine. She's mine, Kim Jiyeon."

Bona admits to herself that mad Xiao looks scary but she doesn't want to back out now. "She called you her 'yeobo' for fanservice only, Seongso. Besides, I don't see anything wrong if Eunseo and I fall in love with each others. I'm not afraid to tell the world that I love Son Juyeon, Cheng Xiao Xiao."

Xiao felt guilty but she became mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter