Remember

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember

The Chinity line went back to China again and the remaining WJSN members just focused on their studies and solo schedules. Eunseo just went home from school when she saw Bona on the living room. Bona smiled at her and asked her if they can talk after which Eunseo agreed.

After changing her clothes, Eunseo went out of her room and looked for Bona. She noticed the latter sitting on the balcony so she sat next to her.

Bona felt nervous and scared thinking how she should start her conversation with Eunseo. She wants to be honest to Eunseo in the softest way she can so that Eunseo won't be too hurt unlike last time that the younger girl almost killed herself. Bona keeps on sighing while looking into space while Eunseo is just watching her silently. Bona frowned when she heard Eunseo laughing then glared at the giant baby.

"What's funny, Son Juyeon?" Bona asked seriously.

"I'm sorry but...you just look so cute being nervous, Bona unnie." Eunseo said making Bona rolled her eyes. Eunseo smiled. "You can tell me everything what's in your mind. Don't worry cause I won't try to kill myself again because of your harsh words, Bona unnie."

"How sure are you? You became even more sensitive after the pedestrian accident, Eunseo." Bona said with a sigh.

"I've become even more sensitive because of my depression, Bona unnie." Eunseo said and Bona watched her curiously. "I can't handle my stress and emotions well that's why I've became dependent on the sleeping pills. I keep on denying to myself that I need help that's why...this all happened. I'm so sorry for bringing you in this stupid mess of mine, Bona unnie."

"What? Stop with your self-pity, Eunseo. That's one of the reasons why you became even more stupid." Bona said glaring at Eunseo. She sighed then patted Eunseo's head. "But don't worry cause unnie is here to help you, stupid."

Eunseo chuckled. "Thanks, Bona unnie."

"But...honestly, I'm here to tell you that...I don't think I want to give us a chance." Bona said with guilt. She took a long deep sigh. "I'm sorry but...I can't accept your feelings for me, Eunseo."

"Thanks." Eunseo said making Bona frowned at her. "I felt much better with that rejection. I think...I don't know what to do if you'll ask me to be your girlfriend, Bona unnie."

"Yah. Aren't you the one who confessed first? You are too much, Son Juyeon." Bona said with a cute pout making E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter