Painful

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Painful

Xiao is currently in a coffee shop in China, sitting in a table for three while her manager is sitting on the other table not too far from her. Xiao keeps on looking at her phone, hoping that she'll recieve a phone call or a text message from Eunseo but she recieved nothing. Xiao really wants to contact Eunseo, to see her face and hear her voice but she's scared.

After Eunseo hugged her and cried with her last time, Xiao thought Eunseo finally remembered their past memories but she's wrong cause after Eunseo calmed down, she started ignoring Xiao's existence once again.

Xiao wants to cry, slap Eunseo and tell her all the bad words that she deserves but Xiao can't do it. She really loves Eunseo that she can't stop loving her even if doing it keeps on killing her inside.

"Are you okay, Xiao Xiao?"

Xiao noticed Meiqi now sitting on the chair across her. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed Meiqi's arrival.

"I'm fine, Meiqi. Where's Xuanyi unnie?" Xiao asked.

"She said she has some other things to do today so she can't make it." Meiqi said. Xiao just nodded her head then looked on the glass wall. Meiqi knows what's troubling her mind. "Everything will be alright, Xiao Xiao. Stop worrying, okay?"

Xiao sighed heavily. "When will everything be alright, Meiqi? How long will I keep on hurting like this?"

Meiqi took a glance on their managers having a nice chat on the other table. She then looked back at Xiao then hold her right hand. "True love can always wait, right? I know you can do it, Chengxiao."

Xiao looked at Meiqi with tears on her eyes. "But I'm scared. What if even though Eunseo finally recovered her lost memories with me, she will still choose to end our relationship? What if...after she recovered, she will still stay in love with Bona unnie instead of me?"

Meiqi sighed then gently wiped Xiao's tears with a tissue. "Be positive, okay? We both know that Eunseo really loves you so much."

"If that's true, why her mind choose to forget me? They said it's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. Does it mean I didn't gave Eunseo so much memories that's why she forgot me easily?" Xiao can't stop thinking out loud. She's really scared and frustrated thinking about her uncertain future with Eunseo. "How could she fell in love with Bona unnie if I'm still the one inside her heart? This is too much, Meiqi."

"Don't think like that, Xiao Xi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter