Why?

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why?

Seola decided to visit the other dorm to spend some time with Soobin. As usual, Soobin keeps on acting like she hates Seola's advances on her but Seola thinks that's what makes Soobin more cuter in her eyes.

"Can you stop making my stomach sick? Hormonal kids." Exy complained cause Seolbin keeps on flirting on the sofa while she's watching TV.

"You are just jealous cause Soobin and I are much sweeter than your favorite drama characters, Sojung." Seola teased making Exy glared at her.

Bona went out of her bedroom, ignoring her members esp Seola who's their guest. Bona just walked passed the living room then went to the balcony.

"What's up with that kid?" Exy mumbled while massaging her temples. Being a leader of WJSN is so hard esp when her members are being such brats.

"I'll just talk to Bona, Soobin-ah." Seola whispered to Soobin who whined then cling to her like a baby making Exy had enough.

Exy turned off the TV, glared at Seolbin then went to her own bedroom. Seola chuckled then whispered sweet words to Soobin who chuckled then finally let her go.

"Fine. Just make it quick, jagiya." Soobin said then went to the kitchen.

Seola smiled then walked her way to the balcony. She saw Bona sitting on the floor while hugging her knees.

Bona glared at Seola. "What?"

Seola chuckled. "Still acting awkward with me? There's no camera filming us now, Bona."

"I'm not acting awkward with you on cam. I just don't feel like playing with you most of the time, Seola unnie." Bona explained.

Seola smiled then sat next to Bona. "It's okay. As your unnie, I just want to see you always happy, Bona. That's why stop sulking now, stupid."

"I don't deserve to be happy. Eunseo almost killed herself because of me." Bona said full of guilt. She already knows that Eunseo is now discharged from the hospital since yesterday but Bona can't find enough courage to visit Eunseo. She really wants to visit and take care of Eunseo but Bona still hates herself for what happened between them last time.

"It's not your fault, Bona. You just give some sense to Eunseo's mind. I believe that our fear in hurting Eunseo with the truth is much worst than comforting her with lies." Seola said making Bona looked at her confused. Seola smiled bitterly. "Exy, Luda and I are already aware before that Eunseo had depression. We thought everything will be alright soon but her condition got worse. And the moment we already decided to bring Eunseo for medical advice, the pedestrian accident happened and now, our Eunseo is suffering from this pains. This won't happen to Eunseo if we didn't act too late to save her, Bona."

"So...we are both blaming ourselves which is useless cause doing it won't help Eunseo." Bona said and Seola nodded. Bona took a long deep sigh then mumbled. "But I still hate myself for breaking Eunxiao."

Seola heard what Bona said but she just remain silent. All of WJSN members suspect Eunxiao as real lovers anyway.

_____________________

Xuanyi smiled bitterly as she looked at Bona's selca on her phone. She really missed the smaller girl but Xuanyi i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter